Author Topic: 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball  (Read 3541 times)

Buttforget nowhere land where I grew up but surprisingly that teacher was an ultra liberal at my city school.
I can believe it. Usually the ultra liberal conspiracy theorists are all into GMOs and chemtrails, but there's exceptions to the rule.

I can believe it. Usually the ultra liberal conspiracy theorists are all into GMOs and chemtrails, but there's exceptions to the rule.

Most of the time with rednecks their biggest conspiracy theories are that evolution isn't real and climate change is a hoax. Although I know a couple that think JFK was taken out by someone in the US government and that Lee Harvey Oswald was a coverup.

Most of the time with rednecks their biggest conspiracy theories are that evolution isn't real and climate change is a hoax.
The weird thing about those theories specifically is that there are people who are /only/ into those two things. Usually with other conspiracy theories (moonlanding, flat-earth, chemtrails, whatever) the person tends to hold a bunch of different ones at once.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Crank_magnetism

So I think that with the whole climate change/evolution people, it's not that they're crazy like the other conspiracy theorists. They're just otherwise sensible people who have been deceived by a political or religious authority.