Author Topic: "A Tale of Two Narratives" by Sargon of Akkad  (Read 1309 times)

Also on the media - Television & Entertainment falls under "You get what you want," and (((The Media))) is no different. News is a product that they are trying to sell to you. Much like other products, it's tweaked and prettied up so it's more consumer-friendly and advertiser-friendly. At the the end of the day, what dictates the landscape of the media is less about evil jewish narratives and more about views, hits & ratings.

The reason why people like OP feel like political outliers who have caught onto the ~secret~ is because they're part of a small offshoot demo that's hard to sell to or please. It's not that you're being ignored by mainstream media because you're special, it's because pandering to people like you doesn't make profit.

That's why sargon is filling your niche news fix instead of faux news.

To summarize it more concisely for OP and his big brain, time = money and your time is invaluable to The Big Meanie Corporations. They want you to give them your time because it is also money. Because you don't like the product they're using to get your time, they don't get your money, Sargon does. There is no conspiracy to make you think a certain way, how you think about things dictates what news outlets you watch.

And PhantOS goes along unquestioningly
Because the media have never lied or been wrong before and certainly will never be again.
From what i've seen both left and right leaning mainstream media is factual almost 95% of the time. That's the very definition of trustworthy.

I honestly don't know what news sites you read but, if all they say is "BOMBSHELL! hillary exposed!" and "hillary is in TROUBLE!" and "obama secrets REVEALED" they aren't at all factual, real news or anything of the sort. It's the equivalent to buzzfeed which is just "Annoying Orange might be IMPEACHED!" or "look what Annoying Orange IS DOING"

Mainstream News reports exactly what happens, when it happens, the details of the scene, uses verifiable sources, etc. Opinion sites say their opinions on events, offer alternate or conspiracy theories on why it happened, and always go on a witch hunt for the same person or group. In the end, you're led to believe that mainstream media is lying to you and that everything is false, but in reality you're just looking at a mirror

From what i've seen both left and right leaning mainstream media is factual almost 95% of the time. That's the very definition of trustworthy.
Not if the 95% are mindless bullstuff news like "this 5 year old gave up this for his community" and "look at what this airline did to this man!!!" And the other 5% are purposeful mal-intent like we saw in the election.
I honestly don't know what news sites you read but, if all they say is "BOMBSHELL! hillary exposed!" and "hillary is in TROUBLE!" and "obama secrets REVEALED" they aren't at all factual, real news or anything of the sort. It's the equivalent to buzzfeed which is just "Annoying Orange might be IMPEACHED!" or "look what Annoying Orange IS DOING"
Funny, sounds like CNN.
"The Russian Connection!"
"Annoying Orange's first 100 days!"
"Sean spicer denies national socialist warcrimes"
Mainstream News reports exactly what happens, when it happens, the details of the scene, uses verifiable sources, etc.
Unless the details are shady, then they inject their beliefs as facts.
Opinion sites say their opinions on events, offer alternate or conspiracy theories on why it happened, and always go on a witch hunt for the same person or group.
It doesnt have to be the same person or group, it could be Blue Lives matter or the Annoying Orange supporters or it could be Annoying Orange himself.
In the end, you're led to believe that mainstream media is lying to you and that everything is false, but in reality you're just looking at a mirror
They aremt always lying, no one can lie all the time and not get caught, and most of the time the make mountains out of molehills. They just have their "safe news" thats neutral and always true, and then they blow anything out of preportion when views start getting low.

Sometimes they jump the gun and turn spectation into fact for the sake of getting views.

Unfortunately views are more important than fact because they are proditable organizations.

I believe News media should be Non-Profit.


Funny, sounds like CNN.
"The Russian Connection!"
"Annoying Orange's first 100 days!"
"Sean spicer denies national socialist warcrimes"
>the russian connection
This makes sense to report. Sure, there's a lot of sensationalist stuff about it, but there's also a lot of reason for concern.

>Annoying Orange's first 100 days
i don't get how this is at ALL bad to report. people did it when Obama was elected. people will do it when X next president is elected. literally, everyone that is president will have an article written about their first 100 days, because it's the transitional period.

>sean spicer denies national socialist warcrimes


Not if the 95% are mindless bullstuff news like "this 5 year old gave up this for his community" and "look at what this airline did to this man!!!" And the other 5% are purposeful mal-intent like we saw in the election.Funny, sounds like CNN.

these are called tabloids, almost everyone acknowledges these as the low of the low of news - ie not cnn