Author Topic: [NEWS] Turkey votes to suspend democracy, enact dictatorship  (Read 5570 times)

good. this gives me more evidence to get the gulen schools shut the forget down

why

why
alright here we go
gulen schools are schools that masquerade themselves as good schools but in reality they siphon money from taxpayers and they send it off through "educational" software companies
For example, take COOLSIS. You'd think COOLSIS Technologies owns and maintains it right? Wrong. Apex Educational Services, Inc. actually controls it and gets the money from it. COOLSIS Technologies is just a fake company meant to masquerade as a real one. Every Gulen-run school uses this management application. Also, Apex Educational Services, Inc. has been shown to have ties to the Gulen guy, even approving visas for teachers. Theres a few different things I can show you that links everything to every other thing. While every public-charter school has some great building, and all that bullstuff, the school I go to has stuff buildings and won't do anything about it (gulen school btw). I'm loving disgruntled at how they spend their money.
Also FWIW: Gulen was declared a terrorist by Turkey for inspiring the revolution.

I drew up a better map of Turkey
perfectly okay with this tbh

that's a lot of links

so how the forget did we go from "Turkey starts dictatorship" to "gulen schools should be shut down"???

so how the forget did we go from "Turkey starts dictatorship" to "gulen schools should be shut down"???
never underestimate metario's power of changing subjects

sounds like turkeys trying too hard to become the ottoman empire again...

Kurds? Everyone knows they don't exist. You mean Mountain Turks™.
Hopefully sarcasm tags aren't needed.

It never ceases to amaze me how stupid turks are

It never ceases to amaze me how stupid turks are
well they voted democratically so nobody can complain

well they voted democratically so nobody can complain
They voted democratically to become a dictatorship
the irony

Also who the forget things its a great idea to become a dictatorship. We all know how these end up
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 02:35:19 PM by espio100 »

They voted democratically to become a dictatorship
the irony

Also who the forget things its a great idea to become a dictatorship. We all know how these end up
who knows. they voted on it democratically so it doesn't matter. people vote on bad decisions all the time, but that's the point of a democracy- to give people what they want based on a vote