Author Topic: Habitual problem user "patton360/Grimlock" gets banned, comes back with new alt  (Read 68477 times)

As what nix says, what is "irony/humour/sarcasm"

pictured: attempting to prevent somebody from getting an account to investigate somebody
Did I know that was his intent? No. When he said that he was going to I publically denounced it. What else do you want me to do?

I publically denounced it.

It's like you completely missed the point here. No matter, it was more for any neutral party who would've fallen for your stuff (read: unova)

trying desperately to cling onto any shred of credibility you have just to use as another shot to jab at the easy targets here.

It's kind of hard to do this when you get caught publicly supporting the private investigating of INH. My point isn't that you said anything, it's that it's completely in character for you to do so, so there's no reason not to believe you would do it if it didn't lead directly back to you.

It's like you completely missed the point here. No matter, it was more for any neutral party who would've fallen for your stuff (read: unova)

It's kind of hard to do this when you get caught publicly supporting the private investigating of INH. My point isn't that you said anything, it's that it's completely in character for you to do so, so there's no reason not to believe you would do it if it didn't lead directly back to you.

Did you loving read the post before this

Did you loving read the post before this

Yeah I did, the part where you said "This is public" leads me to believe you would have continued to conspire against INH with Khanu if he didn't just say it out in the open.

Maybe you should try reading my posts, I may be illiterate but I try really hard to articulate myself.

Go ahead and explain to me why I should let the other guy who couldn't function properly on a lego forum without getting permanently banned

ike

*you lose*

but i do have to agree with him that the fact you need to use the reason "its public" to justify/convince him "dont do it" is kinda sus. its like someone telling their friend "yo dont rob the store, theres a policeman there" implies theyd be okay if the policeman wasnt there

either way tho, ike chill pls

but i do have to agree with him that the fact you need to use the reason "its public" to justify/convince him "dont do it" is kinda sus. its like someone telling their friend "yo dont rob the store, theres a policeman there" implies theyd be okay if the policeman wasnt there
well kahnu said "this discord is private right" so i think grimlock was just trying to answer his question

well kahnu said "this discord is private right" so i think grimlock was just trying to answer his question

This is the kinda context that is absolutely necessary when trying to dispel concerns about your involvement in a investigate. The problem here is that it doesn't matter how much proof anyone provides, if people believe something, they're going to continue believing it until they have a good enough reason to believe otherwise. Grimlock hasn't done a good job of providing the 'good enough reason', this is why things before my initial post were being said.

The reason we're here now is partially because of unova misunderstanding my point and getting upset that I didn't humor him.

I've said this before, but even if Grimlock didn't know Khanu was trying to investigate INH publicly, he would have still been an accomplice, and subsequently just as responsible, if he had bought Khanu the key and Khanu had gone through with private investigating him. Either way, it's incredibly obvious that Grimlock was fully aware of the fact that Khanu would be returning to the forums to stir some stuff if he had bought him a key, which is why he tried buying him a key. He's done this before.

and kimon wonders why nobody takes him seriously