Habitual problem user "patton360/Grimlock" gets banned, comes back with new alt

Author Topic: Habitual problem user "patton360/Grimlock" gets banned, comes back with new alt  (Read 68852 times)

he's trying to start drama by basically gossiping
he's doing the same thing with me by saying that "i doxed lord tony and toxicology"

I keep restating this point but seriously imagine this:

a young man in his prime time, should be studying for his future. instead spends his time on a internet forums bullying developing kids

it's a depressing thought also to know that he isn't even ontop of the situation. you can see his insecurities in his low level insults. maybe this forum reminds him of himself and he is afraid to come to terms with that

What exactly is the point here? That I made an alt?
for those unaware this is my first alt and I was banned for "repeat offense", when my last ban for flaming was 3+ years ago.
Point is we don't really like you.

Yeah, the nigerian cunts are more like north korea, loud dumbasses with no backbone.
Alright, I get what you people are gonna say. YES it's from page one and YES it's off topic but...
Matt do you have to make EVERYTHING some sort of political problem...

he's essentially taboo for kids. but yeah get banned grimlock

Bump, because now it appears that he is passive-aggressively attacking me in forum threads for crashing MC servers:(see quote link)
i mean yea, crashing minecraft servers is pretty stuffty. thanks for finally admitting to it.

i mean yea, crashing minecraft servers is pretty stuffty. thanks for finally admitting to it.
haha oh man got em XD

do not worry, he is weak and will soon be absorbed into my being

do not worry, he is weak and will soon be absorbed into my being
kimon will not divide us

if kimon absorbs me will he inherit my aids

kimon will not divide us
yeah its more like a merging actually
if kimon absorbs me will he inherit my aids
you will be destroyed instantly

Yeah, I totally crashed minecraft servers because patton found a loophole in my sentence!!!

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read.

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read.
NOEDIT: Patton seriously needs to get a hobby, taking pleasure in harassing teenagers on a lego forum is not something to be proud of, and frankly it's quite sad.