Nix The glaceon- General cancer to society

Author Topic: Nix The glaceon- General cancer to society  (Read 70089 times)

i like how we all seem to be coming together now it's beautiful

Idk the only time i find nix even remotely annoying is when he gets so worked up over these guys. Other than that hes not really bad at all. Things and people on the forum just dont really get to me like they used to. Guess its just a growing up thing that ive noticed with other older forum members. With that being said we do need more positive vibes around here

tfw you hate op and the drama'd guy equally

if youre reading this, nix, dont even trip over this drama. because i know you probably will. Youre multitudes less worse than OP and all the other people that constantly harp on you. You dont have the best behavior on this forum. Nobody does. Work on yourself and stop focusing on these guys. They're provoking you to try and make you look dumb and/or get banned. Youll be much better off if you take a look at these guys posts, have a laugh and scroll past it. Thats the only way to deal with a troll other than badspot getting rid of them. You cant fix a deliberate troll by calling it out on deliberately trolling; that doesnt work and never will work.
top shout

That is not what i meant at all.

Yous traight up told a 13 year old kid to douse himself in gasoline and light a match. You shouldn't even be here right now
the same 13 year old threatened to kill their self when he got dramad

This furcigarette just will not die.

*Cough* Hypocrite *Cough*

Oh sorry about that, I caught serious case of the "forget You"'s

/nosupport

OP, first you defend Nix, then you pull this stuff?
If you want to flipflop so bad, why don't you just become a politician?

OP, first you defend Nix, then you pull this stuff?
If you want to flipflop so bad, why don't you just become a politician?
Uh, where did i defend nix?

you realise my part of nix isn't dead right

This, honestly

He seems to be acting like yet another NC wannabe that's trying to get senpai to notice them

lol Nix didn't even derail that drama, he just said who you are and you suddenly got super defensive.

Idk the only time i find nix even remotely annoying is when he gets so worked up over these guys. Other than that hes not really bad at all. Things and people on the forum just dont really get to me like they used to. Guess its just a growing up thing that ive noticed with other older forum members. With that being said we do need more positive vibes around here
Youre spitting wisdom in this thread.

i agree with everything in this topic although it'd be nice if you refrained from postin gross stuff

oh ya and ps op let's not forget some of your golden moments
in backwards chronological order
lol
The nintendo switch is pretty stuffty, lol
you're gay

Would you like to know how to stuffpost?
You know that feeling when you beat your richard so damn hard?
^all of these posts are weathernerd talking out his ass in unrelated dramas so he can be le funny xd
I hope you actually aren't that handicapped.
I hope you post the video of you crying
When you casually get offended by a guy calling you out on your stuff.
But nothing can top Nix nutting into a glaceon
^you being an starfish for no reason
and metario showed me that you were linking on the CvG discord some gay Instagram link trying to say it was me just so you can make me look worse

https://www.instagram.com/crazyboynick/
BUT ITS OK BECAUSE
that isn't his Instagram lmfao
THAT MEANS IT NEVER HAPPENED GUYS
you also posted videos from my friends' channel that I voice in for the same purpose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTHj6dG5muA
Quality content
even though I have my own
which I think you're gonna start stuffting on at some point because I saw this in my notifications

and let's not forget the wonderful time you shared that dead baby on blockland 10th anniversary

op you should stop trolling and crawl back into your mama's   where you belong