Author Topic: Orange Man is back.  (Read 3405 times)

Oh, that's who I forgot to block!
yet another example of a handicap who claims they block someones posts while constantly replying to said person

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=306334.msg9390708#msg9390708
never forget this
in hindsight that is one of the funniest copypasta-worthy posts ever made on this forum.

Kinda dismissive there, although there's no real argument to be made. Still, him being 12 does kinda mean he gets less of a say because family values probably doesn't impact him.
Some people just think gay is bad and don't have a reason behind it (or it's a religious thing). All of our morals at some point are just "It's wrong/not wrong JUST BECAUSE IT IS/BECAUSE GOD SAID SO." family values is generally either "Gay is bad." or "God says gay is bad."
Other times, it's just idiots who look for reasons to hate people, which isn't a good thing to do. (Just because it isn't! See what I'm saying about morals?)

tl;dr whether it's wrong or not is highly subjective as all morals are, so bomberman just ignore it if it's not something you think is wrong because you aren't contributing

When you're a pseudointellectual on a lego forum

This guy.

I counted up his posts yesterday.
1 out of every 5 of his posts is actually decent.
2 out of every 5 of his posts is rude or offensive.

His offenses:
-Posting the nipplebite gif but he trimmed out the parts that weren't nipple-biting incest
-Screaming "OFFENSIVE" at basically anything he doesn't like
-Requesting badspot ban another user based on something taken out of context
-family values
-Making it blatantly clear over PM that he doesn't care that his posts are mostly bad by providing a "You're antisemetic! I'm perfect and in the right!" sort of response.

Those numbers dont add up
<implying the forums doesnt post rude or offensive stuff all the time

As for his "offences"
A nipple bite gif isnt really that big of an offence

screaming "OFFENSIVE" is just a joke, no need to get mad over it

calling upon badspot really isnt an offense

i dont see how family values really fits into here

last part is a clear exaggeration

10/10 drama, well thought out

10/10 drama, well thought out

I mean it is supersuit we're talking about