Modders doing God's work (recreating Fallout: New Vegas in Fallout 4)

Author Topic: Modders doing God's work (recreating Fallout: New Vegas in Fallout 4)  (Read 1277 times)

« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 02:40:38 AM by Nonnel »

it looks very... not good

i hope that they try to improve upon the map rather than just remake it. NV was an unfinished game, i want to see someone give it the love it deserved.

New Vegas is one of my top favorite video games of all time hands down. This makes me feel tingly inside

how so? it's unfinished yes, but graphically it looks (somewhat) up to date.

the shading is very odd but im happy to see where this goes, i love new vegas to death

It should be known that this probably will never come out unless more people are put into this, and if slave labor was used.

why is it i see you almost all the time in threads mentioning something new that you ignorantly call it stuff? Like of course it isnt going to look perfect right off the bat, nothing does.

Apparently he plans to make the whole map, then let other people add quests and stuff

why is it i see you almost all the time in threads mentioning something new that you ignorantly call it stuff? Like of course it isnt going to look perfect right off the bat, nothing does.
what