Is it?

Yes
45 (61.6%)
No.
25 (34.2%)
Never really played it before.
3 (4.1%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Is minecraft still fun?  (Read 5001 times)

Modpack I mentioned earlier should be done, expect the forum thread to be made and the server to start tomorrow.
edit: thread's done
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 01:29:09 PM by Mr Queeba »

vanilla can be fun w/ friends if you're dedicated to it.

ex. me and a couple friends started up a realms server a while ago and our goal was to get as far as possible. started out at one point of the map, and we got really, REALLY far. i can't remember the last coords we got to before we stopped, but it was real far out. many boats were used, horses were brought along thanks to rope, there was lots of fun.

it eventually gets boring though without much else to do, but it was fun for the time.

mods enhance the experience if you've gotten very bored of vanilla, for example, tekkit, ftb, and other various modpacks are pretty nice to toy with. learning how to experiment with industrial, thermal and other kinds of mods is fun and when you get it done right you can make some pretty amazing and efficient things lategame.

just my two cents, though, i don't define everyone.

Try programming command block creations or building redstone projects, that's what I'm interested in.
or if you're a console user play minigames.

For me, there is no point in playing vanilla anymore. Modded is so much more interesting to play and the base game is just too short and too bland for it to even be worth my time to do another playthrough.

vanilla alone is boring, multiplayer vanilla is ok but gets boring fast and modded multiplayer is thebomb.com

modded is lit
redstone is sort of lit I guess
iunno

i find vanilla to be pretty fun with friends but tekkit is realllly fun

You guys should check out Classicube.

lets get one thing straight, minecraft was never fun.

lets get one thing straight, minecraft was never fun.
Lol, ok trogtor.