Author Topic: Bots wont attack  (Read 4640 times)

that's something else entirely

post a console log already

By the way that text box for team only works if you set it on "custom", so that does nothing at all

Gamemodes like zombies does mess with minigame damage functions so that can be a flaw (then again you should post a console log like people have been saying)
We will not know your exact problem until you post a full console log

This feels noob but uh....

How do I get the full console log?

it's a .log file in ur blockland directory in documents

it's a .log file in ur blockland directory in documents
to elaborate on this: your console output is saved to your console log when your game closes, into that file. while the game is running you cant open the file since its being written to by bl

make sure you host a server, not just open blockland and then close it (some people do this)

My console log is to long, it wont let me past it :/

Upload it to some other file site and then post a link to there.

Yes.

You need to turn bot damage on in order for bots to act aggressive.

Also if you are using Slayer bots will not work if you leave the minigame/server

You need to turn bot damage on in order for bots to act aggressive.
I know that

Also if you are using Slayer bots will not work if you leave the minigame/server
I test it when im in the minigame

Slayer is so complicated I just don't waste my time on it. I'm trying to have the simplest bot fight but noo??
Doesn't even work, I can't even set bots on teams! It's ridiculous!

Im stupid, please everyone call me stupid sorry greek I had to actually "read" and look at help to figure it out though it was a bit hard to figure out I just had to look at "help." Sorry

You're probably the first person to have ever used the Help tab - congrats!  :cookieMonster:

I don't know how, but I managed to fix it. What I did was I turned weapon and vehicle damage on and enabled "Players Use Own Bricks" and it all sorted itself out.

yay