Cavik's CityRPG - Bad admins, bad gamemode

Author Topic: Cavik's CityRPG - Bad admins, bad gamemode  (Read 10755 times)

Lol Metario,
saves is the stufftiest moderator and admin I've ever seen holy stuff
Lol ok man, you were botting and spawning rockets, and got a 10 minute mod ban. Idk why youre complaining  about one of the more reasonable staff members when people like you are what ruin this game mode with exploits

no? none of these solutions make any sense and it isn't helpful to the cause of the server.

A: why be an starfish to other people in a server because the server is broken and people are being an starfish? makes no sense.

B: why the forget would this be a solution at all? this has nothing to do with the issue of the server and in action does nothing at all.

C: what the forget does that have to do with anything

D: "if you don't like it, leave"
My point was that these solutions are stuff and not fun, vut theyre the only way to get money

Exceot for D, the last option to have fun is always not to play the stuffty game.

i thought those were solutions to do something about the server in entirety in general and not about how to make money in crpgs

you need to really specify what you're talking about

Lol Metario, Lol ok man, you were botting and spawning rockets, and got a 10 minute mod ban. Idk why youre complaining  about one of the more reasonable staff members when people like you are what ruin this game mode with exploits
"im autistic and I'm gonna forget I was deadmined for abusing and im gonna try to convince super admins to reset a player whos gotten all of their progress legit!! and since I'm also autistic im gonna ban him constantly because I can't permaban!!"
You're about as reasonable as a stone wall, and you're throwing out accusations that have no basis or proof.

"im autistic and I'm gonna forget I was deadmined for abusing and im gonna try to convince super admins to reset a player whos gotten all of their progress legit!! and since I'm also autistic im gonna ban him constantly because I can't permaban!!"
You're about as reasonable as a stone wall, and you're throwing out accusations that have no basis or proof.

you were botting. and you were baiting admins into getting mad at you... so whatever you got you deserved.

you were botting. and you were baiting admins into getting mad at you... so whatever you got you deserved.
Really? Where's your proof?

I mean it's pretty believable considering you're developing a new verison of blhack

I believe it, this is the dude that exploited the eval in the instruments mod.

metario's done a lot of stuff but none of it recently, he plays quite often too

I don't find what Metario did/didn't do to be that hard to believe tbh

if some evidence was provided it'd be great

I mean it's pretty believable considering you're developing a new verison of blhack
That's Smooth. I work on projects that create new opportunities for community modding. See: BlocklandJS.

proof?

That's Smooth. I work on projects that create new opportunities for community modding. See: BlocklandJS.
You really should continue that. I enjoyed working with BlocklandJS on my mining gamemode.

Really? Where's your proof?

I can confirm it happened, metario why have you done this