HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Author Topic: HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US  (Read 36449 times)

"My thread is dead, I'm gonna bump it by screaming the title!"
Smooth moves Sergio, but I'm the fantasticaneer.

"My thread is dead, I'm gonna bump it by screaming the title!"
Smooth moves Sergio, but I'm the fantasticaneer.
You seem insecure because I beat you in debate. Run along little one..

stuff is forgeted. Quit bitching on a dying forum and do something about it.

the irony here is that talking about how the forum is dying contributes to its activity lol

Not going to give you the satisfaction by feeding you, a troll.

Show your support and stand against Fascism by using is avatar:

how do I show my support against radical left-wingism?

Join the Kekistani Reserves

Hurr durr Im a tribal" - you
You're a bit of a richard, aren't ya? This is exactly what I was talking about when I said that everyone who disagree's with people of your ideology is instantly given the label of 'fascist' or 'tribal'. It's good to have an example around though.

You're a bit of a richard, aren't ya? This is exactly what I was talking about when I said that everyone who disagree's with people of your ideology is instantly given the label of 'fascist' or 'tribal'. It's good to have an example around though.
i'm like 90% certain torin was literally making fun of people like you're talking about lol

i'm like 90% certain torin was literally making fun of people like you're talking about lol
Even if he is, Poe's law. The fact that I recognized it as soon as it happened says something about how prevalent it is.

Buy a tampon

Whats that mr fascist?