Poll

whers the impact magnum going to be in? (old testers should know)

magnum skins
9 (20%)
explosives 2
1 (2.2%)
die in a fire
8 (17.8%)
explosives 1 (again)
5 (11.1%)
mr noobler's balls
22 (48.9%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 [WARNING: NO BALANCE - USE AT RISK]  (Read 7299 times)

If you dont like what T+T has to offer then make your own freakin weapon pack. everything you changed has and will essentially cost people who use tier tactical with years of muscle memory to be thrown off completely.

a lot of these changes are pretty stuff, but a lot of them seem good, such as lmgs not slowing you down.

ugh ur gonna force me to make a weapon pack at this rate instead of studying for finals

this makes me want to make a T+T expansion that actually works

but i have no idea what is balance in reality... that is the 2nd reason why i 'removed' it
i might have a go at it and add a option for that, but please dont tell me balance is all about ruining the weapons performance
it's just the idea of having different pros and cons for different weapons, and making the sum total of each approximately equal. like for example, one gun has higher damage but more recoil, another has lower damage but higher rate of fire, another has more damage but shorter range. different play styles for different preferences, but whether or not one is actually better than the other is subjective. in other words, you can't just look at one gun and see that it has higher accuracy and longer range and more damage and less recoil, and is obviously the superior gun.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 03:13:28 PM by Krystal »

going to agree with the fact that this pretty much breaks tier tactical's balance and isnt really a very good edit as a result

we need loving magnums tetrakakimbo NOW OR RIOT

heres the the reason: the entire pack was made to be a weapon pack for endless zombies, there is a lack of weapon variety when it comes to that gamemode (and often not much improvements for each weapon type)
you should make that more clear since the point of t+t is the balance involved with it with pvp, like this isn't really "the update to the pack we've all been waiting for" it's something much different

i think it's worse that it overwrites the original t+t weapons too, like i guess i get that you guys made this specifically for pve or whatever but messing with all that stuff that goes against what t+t was about and only being able to have one or the other is pretty silly

but the fixes and added weapons (besides the extra duel wielding things but maybe that could just be a separate package for stupid fun reasons) (also the change to more ammo in limited ammo cus the risk of running out of it is the point) seem pretty good, it'd be nice to have a version that just has that and doesn't mess with the balance of the weapons and the replacements of effects and sounds and models though
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 04:25:29 AM by gr8dayseth »

this makes me want to make a T+T expansion that actually works
pls do
ugh ur gonna force me to make a weapon pack at this rate instead of studying for finals
do make sure its not raycast ok
it's just the idea of having different pros and cons for different weapons, and making the sum total of each approximately equal. like for example, one gun has higher damage but more recoil, another has lower damage but higher rate of fire, another has more damage but shorter range. different play styles for different preferences, but whether or not one is actually better than the other is subjective. in other words, you can't just look at one gun and see that it has higher accuracy and longer range and more damage and less recoil, and is obviously the superior gun.
well said, ill give it a go by doing that... just keep in mind balance isnt easy to do (with the assload of weapons there are)
going to agree with the fact that this pretty much breaks tier tactical's balance and isnt really a very good edit as a result
someone should really explain in depth how T+T's balance worked out, because i see all these random damage switches and things that dont make sense

for example the original assault rifle dealt 24 damage if you shoot while waiting for half a second, if you didnt - youd get a 14 damage-projectile instead

then the sport rifle had a odd mechanic that worked similar to the assault rifle, it would fire a projectile that does 48 damage when you fire after 1 second was over (that projectile could also headshot)

if you didnt it would do 24 damage instead and the headshot damage would be 48
you should make that more clear since the point of t+t is the balance involved with it with pvp, like this isn't really "the update to the pack we've all been waiting for" it's something much different

i think it's worse that it overwrites the original t+t weapons too, like i guess i get that you guys made this specifically for pve or whatever but messing with all that stuff that goes against what t+t was about and only being able to have one or the other is pretty silly

but the fixes and added weapons (besides the extra duel wielding things but maybe that could just be a separate package for stupid fun reasons) (also the change to more ammo in limited ammo cus the risk of running out of it is the point) seem pretty good, it'd be nice to have a version that just has that and doesn't mess with the balance of the weapons and the replacements of effects and sounds and models though
yeh i kinda got overboard with the ammo count, but thanks for that wall of text i needed to read

i never ever had a vision with a situation that this pack was going to be used in an actual PvP scenario, trust me PvE was the only thing swirling in noobler's mind

but is there a reason why the effects bother you in a way? or sounds in that matter? the models were also never replaced, the originals are still using their own designated models

hell ill just get a version that allows you to dynamically change the weapons damage on the fly instead, that way you can balance it to how you like it to be... hows that?