Slate Bloko Link

Author Topic: Slate Bloko Link  (Read 2059 times)

I lost my BL, and the link for Slate Bloko doesn't work anymore. D: Does someone have one?

I'm currently working on a better version, so just wait for it.  (also, yes it will be better)

I'm currently working on a better version, so just wait for it.  (also, yes it will be better)

Please make the ground gray.

I plan on having multiple versions.

Depends on how lazy/busy/how long it takes.

I think I'm going to get the normal one done and releace, then do the rest.

Tom

I lost my BL, and the link for Slate Bloko doesn't work anymore. D: Does someone have one?
Sorry for offtopic, but any slate edit wont work on my mac. How did you get it to work?

You have to download it.

Sorry for offtopic, but any slate edit wont work on my mac. How did you get it to work?
I'm on Mac. They all work. You musta downloaded/extracted them wrong.

Hm... When did you get your mac?

Right back in August, when the new generation of iMacs came out. But it doesn't matter what kind of Mac you have, Torque is cross platform 100%.

It is, but blockland on mac was origonally just for the intel processors, but then it was updated to work on all macs.  I bet either the old version is what works, or it only works right on intel.  I have used a g4 proccesor mac that was higher end, and slate storm looked like white water with falling white boxes.

Also, it may take a bit for me to finish the map since I can barely get on my comp this week, I'm gone this weekend, and next week is finals.  Also, my map is not just a slate edit, it may change how slate maps are made.

It is, but blockland on mac was origonally just for the intel processors, but then it was updated to work on all macs.  I bet either the old version is what works, or it only works right on intel.  I have used a g4 proccesor mac that was higher end, and slate storm looked like white water with falling white boxes.
Yes, I've seen that on slate storm.
As for intel/gX: The current version of Blockland is universal, gX or Universal.