[NEWS] Annoying Orange won't pull US out of NAFTA "at this time"

Author Topic: [NEWS] Annoying Orange won't pull US out of NAFTA "at this time"  (Read 2343 times)

Yeah, for real, but like, i expected this.
But hey, it beats having hillary in office pushing for
Immediate world wide nuclear genocide.

*sees the collapse of civilization due to the effects of climate change and the collapse of agriculture*
Well, at least it wasn't the Democrats who are starving me

*sees the collapse of civilization due to the effects of climate change and the collapse of agriculture*
Maybe if you didnt put up a stuff candidate, our less stuff candidate wouldnt have won.

Maybe if you didnt put up a stuff candidate, our less stuff candidate wouldnt have won.
Your soon-to-be mentally handicapped children won't have afterschool classes thanks to your 'less stuff candidate'
What about health care? If you get into an accident and end up losing a leg, you'll have your 'less stuff candidate' to thank when you're begging on the streets for money to cover your 2 million dollar operation
What's this? Your life-saving autism medication is now $5,000 a bottle? I wonder who did that too, considering that those pharma companies have no regulations anymore
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 11:51:29 PM by PhantOS »

the amount of left-leaning fear-mongering in this thread is astounding

Ikr

Your soon-to-be mentally handicapped children won't have afterschool classes thanks to your 'less stuff candidate'
What about health care? If you get into an accident and end up losing a leg, you'll have your 'less stuff candidate' to thank when you're begging on the streets for money to cover your 2 million dollar operation
What's this? Your life-saving autism medication is now $5,000 a bottle? I wonder who did that too, considering that those pharma companies have no regulations anymore
Look, aside from all the personal attacks, its nice to see you have more hope in me than I do when it comes to my future family plans. Which are currently none.

Also, in what loving situation does Autism become deadly?

And besides, i dont take meds.

Leaving NAFTA is objectively against the US, Mexico and Canda's interests. It's not the end of the world but the US dollar would probably skyrocket in value and brick all foreign trade between the other two partners. Considering Mexico is a key supplier of a ton of goods we use in this country, it would obliterate avocado stocks and other stuff

Leaving NAFTA is objectively against the US, Mexico and Canda's interests. It's not the end of the world but the US dollar would probably skyrocket in value and brick all foreign trade
Thats not what he's talking about, and you know it.

He meant this stuff:

He meant this stuff:
Unlike your "hillary will start ww3" bullstuff, there's actual substantial evidence to deduce that those events will happen

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/Annoying Orange-budget-casualty-afterschool-programs-for-16-million-kids-most-are-poor/2017/03/16/78802430-0a6f-11e7-b77c-0047d15a24e0_story.html?utm_term=.97bce5c7f7a7

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/26/us/politics/Annoying Orange-tax-cut-plan.html?_r=0

luckily 90% of the stuff the republicans propose gets rejected by other republicans and democrats due to the sheer unreliability of the laws. creating a cease-fire or no-fly zone happens during every war in modern existence, and happened several times during ww1, ww2, vietnam war, korean war, iraq war, etc. and has proven all of those times to not start ww3.

Ikr
Yeah, for real, but like, i expected this.
But hey, it beats having hillary in office pushing for
Immediate world wide nuclear genocide.

Master "creating a safe environment for innocent civilians to be evacuated is war-mongering" Matthew

This was expected. Pulling out NAFTA makes absolutely zero sense. So many goods are traded duty-free between US/Canada/Mexico as a result of NAFTA that scrapping the deal would almost instantly result in a huge dead-weight loss of consumer surplus followed by a small recession in all three countries. One of his advisors probably tapped him on the shoulder and gave him a run-down of why this would be the worst idea ever.

wonder what these renegotiations are gonna be. anyone know enough about the contents of NAFTA to say what parts of the agreement could be made more up-to-date or stronger or anythin like that?

He meant this stuff:

Except all of this is going to happen over the next few decades if Annoying Orange's serious about rolling back climate change regulations, taking away health insurance, etc.