Author Topic: what the forget is it with these fidget spinners  (Read 22971 times)

I remember one of my friends once got a fidget spinner from one of those 2p slot machines. There was some little kid who put a bunch of 2p coins into it then he ran out of money, and my friend put 2p in, got the fidget spinner and ran away.

Pretty sure fidget spinners are gonna die in about a month or so, they won't be around for long.

I haven't seen those but I have seen (and considered - £15? hah) fidget cubes.

What's next? Fidget Klein Bottles? Fidget Tesseract?

Fidget Earth? Fidget Black Holes?

i just sincerely think that these are another fad like pogs
they're going to be cool at first but then all the schools will ban them for obvious reasons and there's going to be giant ass debates over whether or not to allow fidget toys in general, and the whole thing will die

I've only seen one person use a fidget spinner; the 12 year old freshman in my English class.

fidget stellated octahedron

i just sincerely think that these are another fad like pogs
they're going to be cool at first but then all the schools will ban them for obvious reasons and there's going to be giant ass debates over whether or not to allow fidget toys in general, and the whole thing will die
Yup, banned from my school yet I still see people with them
In fact some kid infront of me has one rn

i think it was meant for kids with autism at first but normal kids got their hands on it headstart

i think it was meant for kids with autism at first but normal kids got their hands on it headstart
pretty much, kids went "oh hey those things are cool i gotta buy one!!!1!" when they saw it and they all got one and other people saw those making them want one, thus creating the big ass fad that it is now

it is
only autistic kids get them

Ryūjin no ken wo kurae

People steal ball bearings from my woodshop class because of these stupid things. I'm trying to make CNC Router rails, you starfishs.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 05:50:03 PM by bloody jumper »

Ryūjin no ken wo kurae
perfect for genji mains with ADD