Author Topic: [Suggestion] Stock Car vehicle Addon  (Read 1031 times)

I really need to use this account more often, anyway.
---
Before I can start let me put a few things up here.

• I am aware that this isn't the first time someone had requested/suggested this type of vehicle
  • I am aware of the community's distaste/negative stance on NASCAR/Daytona 500
  • My only reason for suggesting this addon is not because of NASCAR, but rather because of this Arcade game I've played as a child. https://youtu.be/GAcMqFTkAs8
  • This is just a suggestion, not a request. I don't really mind if the addon doesn't become a reality.

With this in mind, let start.
--

So a Stock Car is a car that is modified for racing. Typically Stock Cars are associated with Daytona 500 and NASCAR. Out of all of the great Vehicles I've seen made by the Blockland Community I have yet to see a Stock Car Addon. (Whether it be Ford Thunderbird, Chevrolet Lumina, or a Toyota Camry.)

I would really like to see this as an addon, thanks for reading guys.

Consider it done. Unexpected life events withstanding, expect it in one week.

Coincidentally, I made this today:

« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 07:47:22 PM by Teneksi »

Consider it done. Unexpected life events withstanding, expect it in one week.

Coincidentally, I made this today:

I expect the trailer to have this song play
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_zAxPqKa8Y

Ah. Well, I seem to have jinxed it. The pain in my wrist is reminding me that working on a computer all day, then heading home to work on a computer until you fall asleep for a month straight is not good for one's health.

I'm going to have to relax my pace a bit, which means throttling back the promise I just gave you. Now that the strangely intense month of April is ending, I'm going to slow down a bit. But you can still expect the car much, much faster than my usual pace, definitely before the end of May.

(I had an ominous feeling that I'd end up having to break the one-vehicle-a-week pattern the moment I announced what I was doing)

p.s. last week's car just needs to be approved on Blockland Glass

Ah. Well, I seem to have jinxed it. The pain in my wrist is reminding me that working on a computer all day, then heading home to work on a computer until you fall asleep for a month straight is not good for one's health.

I'm going to have to relax my pace a bit, which means throttling back the promise I just gave you. Now that the strangely intense month of April is ending, I'm going to slow down a bit. But you can still expect the car much, much faster than my usual pace, definitely before the end of May.

(I had an ominous feeling that I'd end up having to break the one-vehicle-a-week pattern the moment I announced what I was doing)

p.s. last week's car just needs to be approved on Blockland Glass

That's fine, like I said: I don't mind if the car doesn't become a reality. But thanks for the heads up though.