Author Topic: Bored and 20$ on Steam  (Read 804 times)

Instead of bragging about it in a desperate plea for attention, you could just save it until you find something that personally interests you.

I find that if you have to rely on other people to tell you what to buy, it's a sure sign that you're not ready for what reality has to throw at you.
Another pristine example of McJob unnecessarily being nothing but an starfish. Who would be surprised?

To stay on topic, I'd wait till summer for the sales.

To stay on topic, I'd wait till summer OP for the sales.

didn't christmas have better sales than summer? either way christmas is too long a wait so i'd say summer yeah

in case you didn't know, as of April 21st people have found a way to literally buy Everything on steam for only $15

use this information wisely

Wait for summer sale
If I were you I would do this too, you might get more games this way when sales go lower

in case you didn't know, as of April 21st people have found a way to literally buy Everything on steam for only $15

use this information wisely
My favorite part about Everything is the coupon I got for it.
I got it and it just said "20% OFF \"
and was like "wtf is \"
Looked at the games the coupon was for and was like... "Yeah people would've been pretty mad if that coupon had the game's name on it."

Now it says "20% OFF Everything (the game)"

everything is my fav.

If you haven't played doom yet, get the doom classic complete bundle and download zdoom, and then you'll have $5 left over.

Instead of bragging about it in a desperate plea for attention, you could just save it until you find something that personally interests you.

I find that if you have to rely on other people to tell you what to buy, it's a sure sign that you're not ready for what reality has to throw at you.
How is he bragging and begging for attention? The OP literally is just asking for recommendations of steam games to buy. Stop it with this passive-aggressive crap.

OP, I'd highly recommend the following for $20:
(I'll admit, these are some of my favorite games, but I've provided gameplay trailers so you can see what they're like for yourself)

I'd add more but I have IRL stuff to do, so feel free to check those games out. I highly recommend getting Half Life 1 and 2 though, they've got the longest combined gameplay stories for the cost. Left 4 Dead 2 also has very high replay value for its multiplayer gamemodes. I'd even play it with you if you'd like, it's fun for the whole undead family.