Author Topic: Game Theory makes another fnaf video  (Read 2559 times)

sans is ness and also cia and also autistic

I hate him because his theories are just really bad, he has an annoying voice and generally because he doesn't do good content tbh.
yeah, he sounds extremely pretentious in some of his videos.

I guess its cool to hate Game theory now

sans is ness and also cia and also autistic
was getting caught part of ness' plan

fnaf is actually spongebob and also sans from earthbound

I really don't get why it's so trendy to hate Mattpat. You are aware that those videos are tongue in cheek, right?

he never does his own research and milks the fnaf franchise so he can get easy views.

I actually cleared my history after watching this. That's how ashamed I was.

people hate him because eww >:((((( finaff cringee and it's cool to hate on things that other people hate
i honestly had a whole reply typed up for ppl that were being angry about video lol but honestly all that i have to say is that youre autistic if you feel ashamed after watching a youtube video lmao

brother u hate fnaf? damn how interesting 👏👏👏

I really don't get why it's so trendy to hate Mattpat. You are aware that those videos are tongue in cheek, right?

Jokes on you I was pretending to be handicapped

To paraphrase Nerd3, "If you make an intentionally stuff game, it's still a stuff game." Replace "game" with "video".

I rank him with Ahoy in terms of quality in gaming channels.

Sure some of his videos don't interest me but atleast they're not another lets player who screams in their mic
I actually cleared my history after watching this. That's how ashamed I was.
If you feel ashamed for watching a video, you need to take a break from the internet.

Time for "Opinions!" with your host, Chris[insert a lot of numbers here]

Game Theory delivers what its name promises. Theories on games, whether it be lore or real life science applied to a game. Though it delivers what it promises, it presents it in an almost unorganized way with too much fun and unrelated tangents happening while the video unfolds. On the subject of which is better: science or lore. I would say science due to the entertainment for a geek like me to see how ridiculous an in-game mechanic is, or how real it can be. Though, once again going to the name of the channel, the channel's name promises theories, which can rarely be applied to video games in a scientific way, so lore would obviously be chosen due to the loose nature of it. I honestly wish for two channels to exist: Game Theory and Game Science, both of which relating to lore and science respectively.
     Some of you may or may not know of the inclusion of a new member to the Game Theory group who has operated longer than Mat and arguably is more entertaining. This recruits name is Austin, and he makes videos with the term, 'The SCIENCE' with all those videos being better than any of Mat's. So, if the channel were split into two, Mat would continue to run Game Theory while Austin runs Game Science. Then both sides of the spectrum of viewers will be happy and compromised for, and no more arguments will stir in the comments section.
     P.S. Austin is getting a lot of hate from the underage Game Theory audience due to his loud voice and excessive cussing which is absolute bullstuff. He was able to cuss and yell all he wanted on his old channel, but now people are monitoring him and such, igniting a war in the comments whenever one of his masterful videos are posted. The new YouTube ad boycott doesn't help his case at all, with his excessive cussing costing the Game Theory... brand(?) lodsemone. This, once again, can be resolved by splitting the channel into two.

TL;DR: Split channel into lore and science channels, and have Austin be our savior.

i can criticize his personality and execution but not his practice. i know for sure i wouldn't be able to come up with several hours worth of content like that

Time for "Opinions!" with your host, Chris[insert a lot of numbers here]

Game Theory delivers what its name promises. Theories on games, whether it be lore or real life science applied to a game. Though it delivers what it promises, it presents it in an almost unorganized way with too much fun and unrelated tangents happening while the video unfolds. On the subject of which is better: science or lore. I would say science due to the entertainment for a geek like me to see how ridiculous an in-game mechanic is, or how real it can be. Though, once again going to the name of the channel, the channel's name promises theories, which can rarely be applied to video games in a scientific way, so lore would obviously be chosen due to the loose nature of it. I honestly wish for two channels to exist: Game Theory and Game Science, both of which relating to lore and science respectively.
     Some of you may or may not know of the inclusion of a new member to the Game Theory group who has operated longer than Mat and arguably is more entertaining. This recruits name is Austin, and he makes videos with the term, 'The SCIENCE' with all those videos being better than any of Mat's. So, if the channel were split into two, Mat would continue to run Game Theory while Austin runs Game Science. Then both sides of the spectrum of viewers will be happy and compromised for, and no more arguments will stir in the comments section.
     P.S. Austin is getting a lot of hate from the underage Game Theory audience due to his loud voice and excessive cussing which is absolute bullstuff. He was able to cuss and yell all he wanted on his old channel, but now people are monitoring him and such, igniting a war in the comments whenever one of his masterful videos are posted. The new YouTube ad boycott doesn't help his case at all, with his excessive cussing costing the Game Theory... brand(?) lodsemone. This, once again, can be resolved by splitting the channel into two.

TL;DR: Split channel into lore and science channels, and have Austin be our savior.
The idea about splitting the two is not too bad, science of games is interesting.
But honestly, i will have to side with the hating underage Game Theory audience.
His "constant screaming" voice is what i imagine people think of MatPat's voice somehow.
I cannot stand it.

I would love to watch his videos and i did watch a few, but i cannot shake off the constant disgust that i feel for his screaming.
If someone with a more calming voice would do the talking i would definitely love that.
As for the cursing, that really does not bother me at all, but if it harms the youtube ad money generation, i figure it might be useful to watch it a bit at least.
But god that constant on the verge of screaming or screaming way of voicing over the video is just something i cannot stand, at all.