Author Topic: Mister Metokur takes on Channel Awesome | Episode 7 - FINALE  (Read 10916 times)

I don't understand how someone like spoony can even stay on Patreon after all the things he's done (or not done)

These are Ads on TGWTG

I'm loving dying

Hyped for Linkara video!

So besides Linkara and Nostalgia Chick, who else is he taking on?

i also found this way back in my saved images and i think it's perfect for this thread, also might give you more insight on tgwtg if you haven't seen it before

(if you can't see it too well, right click > view image/right click > open image in new tab)

-img-
this literally answered every one of those "push it to the back of my head cause id like to believe this guy is good at what he does" questions. like i loved nostalgia critic, never really watched the new stuff, but every time i watched nostalgia critic i pretty much thought of everything in this pic. no one in his content sits well with me and now i know why

still good tho

i feel like his skit videos appeal to different people than those who liked his old nostalgia critic stuff

i have no clue what kind of people though because i enjoyed his old stuff a lot more and i haven't watched most of his newer stuff although theres some that i'd watch

hes more obnoxious with his jokes too

i've never watched any of the other people on channel awesome

looks like this is now the special interest megathread

wow the handicap fedora tipping beta is an actual cuckold who would have gussed

does someone want to link the lightbringer or whatever it's called I seriously want to read that stuff