Author Topic: Mister Metokur takes on Channel Awesome | Episode 7 - FINALE  (Read 10918 times)

does someone want to link the lightbringer or whatever it's called I seriously want to read that stuff
you don't have to tell me twice
but during the stone age...

I'm actually really pumped for the next episode because I want to know why everyone doesn't like/makes fun of nine-peso niño

Idk, I feel like Angryjoe is in the right here? He forgeted up by turning comments and ratings off but I can't bring myself to really care. If the dude wants to take a vacation he's allowed to, lol. What games have even come out that need an Angry Review anyway? He obv got more assblasted than he should have in this case though, but, eh.

I could really care less about whatever dumb ass drama this dude's getting into right now, but does anyone remember when this Jim dude gave a loving braveheart speech about why gamers are oppressed and then told everyone to forget off because they didn't hate women enough like a month later?

I do. I remember all of it.

can someone run me through what the hell is going on here? dont tell me to watch the videos in the op because i still dont understand the context

also i hope im not the only person who finds the "talk about an issue over an image of myself/some representation of myself" super pretentious. its really loving pretentious
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 01:08:33 PM by PhantOS »

can someone run me through what the hell is going on here? dont tell me to watch the videos in the op because i still dont understand the context

also i hope im not the only person who finds the "talk about an issue over an image of myself/some representation of myself" super pretentious. its really loving pretentious
Yeah, I'm like 99% sure this is the same guy who forgeted some girl on stream just to brag about it to all of his loser followers

basically Mister Metokur is doing an brown townytical series on the people at TGWTG to showcase the pitfalls of many of the contributors as a cautionary tale to other content devs on what not to do

tl;dw
Nostalgia Critic tried to distance himself from the role everyone liked and tried to do something original, which he was terrible at
SpoonyOne was on top of the world until his ego got to him and he started falling back on his promises and started stuffposting
Linkara was a disgusting cringe degenerate who left a trail back to his original research forum accounts, plus he was terrible at actually creating comics
AngryJoeShow wanted to do what he wanted instead of his popular Angry Reviews, and sperg'd when his fans lashed out at him

I could really care less about whatever dumb ass drama this dude's getting into right now, but does anyone remember when this Jim dude gave a loving braveheart speech about why gamers are oppressed and then told everyone to forget off because they didn't hate women enough like a month later?

I do. I remember all of it.

please leave the "I'm gonna derail the topic by talking about how stuffty the presenter was in one specific instance" stuffposts to McZealot
you're horrible at it

please leave the "I'm gonna derail the topic by talking about how stuffty the presenter was in one specific instance" stuffposts to McZealot
you're horrible at it
I'm not derailing the topic. This is a thread about some jackass criticizing other peoples' channels for not being up to his standards, am I not allowed to criticize the critic for consistently being a scumbag? He's deleted and remade his account under different personas every time he reminds everyone how much of a colossal forget-up he is, he has no place to make a whole video series criticizing other people. Stop idolizing pretentious jackasses who built their entire online presence by acting like an uninspired cynic.

internet insanity on kimon when

internet insanity on kimon when

once he inevitably shoots up his school for playing shadilay too much

He's deleted and remade his account under different personas every time he reminds everyone how much of a colossal forget-up he is, he has no place to make a whole video series criticizing other people.

Jesus H Christ the IRONY