YouTube’s DaddyOFive Loses Custody of Children Following Child Abuse Allegations

Author Topic: YouTube’s DaddyOFive Loses Custody of Children Following Child Abuse Allegations  (Read 4418 times)

thank god. i hope that cody can get therapy bc that kid is gonna need it :(

I'm really, really happy that I was wrong. The biological mother of Emma and Cody has gained emergency custody, thankfully.

I was personally a bit skeptical of this being something taken out of context or some other type of a misunderstanding,
but if the law enforcement got involved and ended up in the same conclusion as the outrage, that's good enough for me.

None of this should've been out in the public though, putting all the private information that DOF put out even closer to the spotlight is going to have a negative effect
on the children, but I doubt it's worse than being abused by their parents for YouTube shekels. I wish DeFranco could've been more covert about it, like if he had just reported the channel to CPS instead of
using it as a popularity stunt.

Do5 removed/privated all their videos. DeFranco had a backup of all their videos (I think it was them, either that or someone working with them idk), and sent them to the proper authorities.

Deleting and privating the videos to hide from the authorities should be counted as tampering with evidence

Deleting and privating the videos to hide from the authorities should be counted as tampering with evidence

^
that or obstruction of justice

Thank God these kids are away from their friend """parents""", especially Cody. Everything the parents did was absolutely disgusting and justice was needed for a loooong time. Thank you Defranco and all the other people on the Internet for getting these kids away from their sick parents that abuse them and then go like "ITS JUST A PRANK BROOO" to get away with it.

good

when i saw one of their videos i think to myself that they are the most brattiest loving family i've ever seen honestly

also, here's a video of a guy with the custody place talking with their biological mom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qp6u8G8Vf8

Do5 removed/privated all their videos. DeFranco had a backup of all their videos (I think it was them, either that or someone working with them idk), and sent them to the proper authorities.
Yeah but if Franco had reported DOF to CPS before he ever "made a big deal" out of them the authorities could've looked at all the material without millions of more random strangers sticking their nose into these children's personal lives and giving their ((valuable)) opinion. Obviously some people (such as the parents posting videos of them online without consent) already were intruding on the children's privacy since it was a YouTube channel etc. you know, but just because one cow runs away free you don't let the rest go as well.

If CPS did nothing, which sounds like something that would never happen, then it would've been more of an appropriate time for Franco to grease up the authorities with some social pressure.

There is of course a positive side to this, I'm sure the kids are getting all kinds of gifts and donations etc. but are they worth the potential damage?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 02:01:09 PM by Rednakin »

according to daddyofive supposedly they were already investigated by cps and they found nothing, so i do think raising a big stink about it was kind of necessary to raise awareness for them
whats better, living your life knowing that you've been abused and the internet went wild trying to help you and they succeeded, or continuing to be abused and tormented constantly?

I'm really relieved for those kids

god seriously forget these guys. I hope cody is in a better place. It sucks to see a kid act like that and go under such abuse.

according to daddyofive supposedly they were already investigated by cps and they found nothing
I doubt they were being honest about that.