Author Topic: Error while installing unturned?  (Read 877 times)

Hey all, I recently tried installing unturned so I could play on my friends server, however I ran into some difficulty. It installs normally for the first part, however at the end of the first steps I get this error:

Im at a loss for what to do, I visited the file in question, "304930" and there is nothing in the folder, I tried enabling "show hidden folders" but still I get nothing. I manually deleted the folder from "temp" and it still persisted, I deleted unturned manually and it still is persisting. I have no idea what to do at this point. I have tried almost everything, I googled the problem and I found no help whatsoever, just people going "i have the same problem omg what ever will i do".

Im at this point considering going onto my plan B crappy PC to run unturned. But thats less than favorable cause it runs slowly and is 7 years out of date in terms of hardware.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 10:40:31 PM by Mr Unicode »

Run Steam as admin.

Run Steam as admin.
Tried it already, didnt seem to make any difference.

Create a new Steam Library Folder, preferably far away from any protected paths such as Program Files (your Documents is a good location) and reinstall the game there.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7418-YUBN-8129