Some of my thoughts about all that reality..

Author Topic: Some of my thoughts about all that reality..  (Read 2327 times)

i know, but what if we actually seen in infrared?

then we'd be the loving predator

tetrachromacy is a thing
see what ive always wondered is whether the brain has the capability to change its perception of time, and whether some people see it differently than others

looking into it, it's weird that two-cone color distinction evolved from four-cone color distinction since it seems like more cones would be an advantage for color discrimination and such

seeing uv and whatever would essentially be like a new """color""" i guess

keep in mind that if thermal imaging and whatever has to display it as color or else we wouldn't be able to see it

You know there are colors from red to violet, right? even when you see in ultraviolet, infrared or x-ray; you will just see any of the existent colors regardless of whatever wave you are seeing through. but what if there was another color off the spectrum (i mean a color which doesn't exist, something impossible, not the ones we can't see). if there is another color, then it should be intangible to our perception and dimension..
Color is just the word we use to describe how our brain processes certain wavelengths of light. Asking if there is another color outside the visible spectrum is kind of moot because it's not part of the visible spectrum - our eyes don't pick up those wavelengths.

Reindeer are one of the only mammals that can see ultraviolet light. They use it to detect food, predators, and traces of piss in the snow. It's possible that from their perspective, ultraviolet light corresponds to a color none of us know about, but that's just because they interpret it that way. There's nothing about ultraviolet light that makes it 'colored'.

seeing red again SEEING RED AGAIN

SEEING RED AGAIN

OVER AND OVER AGAIN

an advantage for color discrimination and such
advanced racism

thats actually kind of funny to think about if this is the psuedo philosophy thread

will better color discrimination will lead to further racial discrimination as the amount of colors people can be expand
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 08:18:47 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

there can't be racism if colours don't exist

what if white people are actually black but our brains just refuse to comprehend the stupidity of such a thing

there can't be racism if colours don't exist
"WE'RE THE BLOBBIEST BLOBS OF THEM ALL"

Have you guys ever thought that since technically when you walk the ground moves under you as well as you walking past it, that means that the twin towers flew toward the air planes?

Have you guys ever thought that since technically when you walk the ground moves under you as well as you walking past it, that means that the twin towers flew toward the air planes?
One hell of a Self Delete

the twin towers did 9/11