Author Topic: Some of my thoughts about all that reality..  (Read 2325 times)

Sometimes life has questionable things i may think about sometimes.

You know there are colors from red to violet, right? even when you see in ultraviolet, infrared or x-ray; you will just see any of the existent colors regardless of whatever wave you are seeing through. but what if there was another color off the spectrum (i mean a color which doesn't exist, something impossible, not the ones we can't see). if there is another color, then it should be intangible to our perception and dimension..

imagine a control panel of a jet airplane; you know these panels are pretty complex with lots of displays and buttons and switches, right? they are so complex it should be pretty hard to find something among all these stuff.
now imagine a simple panel, with just 3 buttons. you will find one of these buttons like a piece of cake, right? but then we add more and more button and displays to give more information and then it gets complex again, due to the lots of stuff we add to that panel.

You know when you look at a mirror, everything you see in the mirror including you becomes horizontally inverted.
that makes sense, because something at your left will stay left in the reflection, but then it looks like its at your right, doesn't it? but what if that rule didnt apply in the physics? it wouldn't make sense anymore and life would be probably different, because we wouldn't know it changed. just like if you weren't born; nobody would know you would have existed at all, because that change wouldn't just change from that moment but from the start of time, or in other words, waaaay before the earth itself.

Almost everyone wants an AI robot to do your house stuff, but in like every movie with these robots, they turn against the creator, doesn't it? my opinion is that since AI bots can learn, they will be able to act by themselves, then they will want to be free and they will pretty much rebel against the humans.. that is a real concern you will have when you'll want to create a robot. that is the biggest problem.

what do you think about these stuff i said?

/discuss
i don't think you will understand that much

On a scale of 1 to -27 how high are you

what if we never actually have to wipe after we poo?

You know there are colors from red to violet, right? even when you see in ultraviolet, infrared or x-ray; you will just see any of the existent colors regardless of whatever wave you are seeing through. but what if there was another color off the spectrum (i mean a color which doesn't exist, something impossible, not the ones we can't see). if there is another color, then it should be intangible to our perception and dimension..

Can't the mantis shrimp perceive the UV spectrum as a 'new' color? Or did that just turn out to be dumblr pseudoscience

i mean who really did 9/11

what if god was one of us?

OT: you're very shrimp-pilled
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 09:47:48 AM by Electrk. »

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Can't the mantis shrimp perceive the UV spectrum as a 'new' color? Or did that just turn out to be dumblr pseudoscience
i dont think there should be a new color

as far as i know this is a flower in ultraviolet but in ultraviolet.
regardless of what you are seeing, you see the same colors from the normal spectrum.

you are seeing green, white, black, yellow, red and bluish white in the 2 images, right?

these are also colors of our visible spectrum
ok then, if you are making fun of me. ill just keep that opinion with me. i dont like these jokes.

yeah there are some living things that can see rays other than light. i've always thought that color is just how we perceive certain parts of the spectrum that we can actually see, and that different "colors" which we can't comprehend don't actually exist, but i never put much research into how all that really works

these are also colors of our visible spectrum

I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at here, but this is just an example of thermal imaging. Infrared waves aren't actually colorful, they're invisible to us, this is just a computer program representing different intensities of infrared waves in RGB

Colors we can't perceive wouldn't be perceived. It would appear as nothing to us.

that's right. IIRC mantis shrimp see 16 "primary" colors whereas we have 3

Almost everyone wants an AI robot to do your house stuff, but in like every movie with these robots, they turn against the creator, doesn't it? my opinion is that since AI bots can learn, they will be able to act by themselves, then they will want to be free and they will pretty much rebel against the humans.. that is a real concern you will have when you'll want to create a robot. that is the biggest problem.

uh i dont think a robot programmed to vacuum the floor and fry eggs is going to somehow magically become sentiment

I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at here, but this is just an example of thermal imaging. Infrared waves aren't actually colorful, they're invisible to us, this is just a computer program representing different intensities of infrared waves in RGB
i know, but what if we actually seen in infrared?

i know, but what if we actually seen in infrared?

Well, we'd be able to see in the dark a lot better