Author Topic: Addons string together into one addon when i attempt to edit a gamemode.txt  (Read 2814 times)

http://i.imgur.com/G4Dl89q.png
I am trying to add in a few blocks and tools so I can make some nice looking things for Mafia Madness but it seems to dislike when I attempt to do so.  Any known reasons why or ways I can fix this?

Picture is also what appears when I attempt to start it up

Post your gamemode.txt

here it is, most of the addons added were bricks im pretty sure, its probably only bricks though

Code: [Select]
ADDON Player_No_Jet
ADDON Brick_0.5xVerticalPlatePack ADDON Brick_1RandomPackADDON Brick_ArchADDON Brick_Christmas_TreeADDON Brick_CoinsADDON Brick_DetailedTreesADDON Brick_DomesADDON Brick_DnDExpansionPackADDON Brick_DoorsADDON Support_DoorsADDON Brick_HalfbrickADDON Brick_HalloweenADDON Brick_Large_CubesADDON Brick_ModTer_BasicPackADDON Brick_ModTer_InvertedPackADDON Brick_OverlapADDON Brick_PoleAdaptersADDON Brick_PoleDiagonalsADDON Brick_PoleOffsetsADDON Brick_Poster_8xADDON Brick_Print_IconsADDON Brick_PrintPlatesADDON Brick_V15ADDON Brick_SmallbricksADDON Print_Letters_Default
ADDON Projectile_Pong
it looks like you have them all on one line

heh, forgot code blocks can page stretch

Oh wow ok then

how might I fix that then because notepad doesn't really show that they're not multiple lines, it just shows that they're there, should I get something like a different software thing or something else of the manner, or is there a way to do it in notepad?

Oh wow ok then

how might I fix that then because notepad doesn't really show that they're not multiple lines, it just shows that they're there, should I get something like a different software thing or something else of the manner, or is there a way to do it in notepad?
For a simple notepad-like code editor that isn't stuff I'd get Notepad++.

For a simple notepad-like code editor that isn't stuff I'd get Notepad++.
alright i will do so now

Just to explain some things here...
There's different formats for new lines. Most editors, like Notepad++ will accept any of them.
Regular notepad however, only works with one method of adding new lines.

I'd get Notepad++.

sublime text 3 is better for making bl add-ons

sublime text 3 is better for making bl add-ons
I love using subline text 3, especially when you can make your own custom syntax packages.

Example:

looks pretty nice, what color scheme is it?

Oh wow ok then

I opened it in notepad and they were all on the same line

what OS are you on?
you might be using mac/Linux returns instead of windows returns

and while you can use other programs, I've found that notepad is fine for BL scripting

looks pretty nice, what color scheme is it?
Mac Classic

I opened it in notepad and they were all on the same line

what OS are you on?
you might be using mac/Linux returns instead of windows returns

and while you can use other programs, I've found that notepad is fine for BL scripting
I kinda messed up, I was trying to say that they appeared all on the same line.  As for OS, I'm using Windows 10.

The music list or whatever it is seems to be preventing me from starting still (excluding the add-ons that I removed accidentally when porting my steam add-ons to nonsteam).