My school just posted their Lip Dub video.

Author Topic: My school just posted their Lip Dub video.  (Read 1691 times)

when it isnt even that bad

yeah honestly it's not even that bad. you might have bias to this being embarrassing since it's your school but it's watchable.

i think whats worst is that you guys decide to spam the comment section with bullstuff
most of the spam got deleted already

lip dubs are cancerous mainstream trends. i see this stuff all the time on cringy vine videos

reminds me of that jacob satorious kid who does this stuff and got famous doing it
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 10:17:42 PM by Planr »

lip dubs are cancerous mainstream trends. i see this stuff all the time on cringy vine videos

reminds me of that jacob satorious kid who does this stuff and got famous doing it
>leafyishere

of course

never post again

delet this

elephant in the room: YOUR SCHOOL HAS A LOT OF BLACK PEOPLE

elephant in the room: YOUR SCHOOL HAS A LOT OF BLACK PEOPLE
i would like to point out that you have a forgetton of black people

yo who the forget this brother

I heard it's fun to stay there.  Can you confirm?
it is fun to stay there, yeah.
there are lots of things for the men to enjoy.

john belushi

i really like your school's architecture tbh

The description says the school serves Lansing and Lynwood Illinois which, according to Wikipedia, are 31% and 45% black, respectively