Poll

should he make manuals or automatics?

keep it automatic
37 (51.4%)
make a manual
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: should fillipe1020 make auto/manual transmition?  (Read 5523 times)

it might take extra coding and sht but it will make a more realistic and selectable for cars ;)

He should also add a wear and tear system so individual parts of the car have to be replaced after a certain period of time, otherwise certain things will fail, such as the radio going out, your power windows screwing up, your engine exploding and killing all of the occupants of the car, etc etc.

It'd be realistic, but it'd be worth it.

yeah honestly that will be a great idea! but it will be also annoying aswell

yeah honestly that will be a great idea! but it will be also annoying aswell

Yeah, and you should have to pay money to get the items to repair the car as well. My motor blew up and actually didn't kill me! stuff. I wish it did. Now I have to pay $13,286 to get it replaced.

Donate to my gofundme please.

Fillipe should add the ability to fill your cars up with gas (which you need to pay for through a Paypal, 20c microtransactions for a litre), and also have the ability to call AAA which is just him and a developer console to fix your vehicle.

Filipe should add the ability to take your car apart bolt by bolt and repair individual parts like the forward left side suspension of a car or upgrade them like that in My Summer Car. It'd take awhile but it'd really be worth it.

Filipe should also have auto insurance that you have to pay monthly for just in case you get in an accident.  Don't forget lawyers to help settle disputes and mechanics to charge you out the ass to repair your car!

Filipe should add the ability to take your car apart bolt by bolt and repair individual parts like the forward left side suspension of a car or upgrade them like that in My Summer Car. It'd take awhile but it'd really be worth it.
You know what would even be more worth it? Having to make the bolts yourself from molten steel. It'd be worth it, I promise you.

Filipe should run me over with a car

Filipe should make a car that deletes any car or vehicle add-on including itself when you launch the game

filipe should make realistic car physics so when you crash into a wall the wall breaks and so does the car
But uh..
It's his add-ons, he can do what he wants with them, right?
He doesn't need to, if you wanted something done, ask if he could do it, not "should he do it", could he do it.
 That's why everyone is being a sarcastic starfish in this if you couldn't already tell

filipe should make it so when you die in blockland you die in real life

Oh boy...

I'm not quite sure if manual transmission can be possible due to how Torque works with vehicle acceleration, but to be fair, most of the features we have on vehicles nowadays were thought to be impossible back then, such as lights, customization, hands on the steering wheel, sirens, turn signals, interactive doors and so on, if there is a way to do it somehow I would love to.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 10:24:41 AM by Filipe »

Fillipe should add so that when you touch anything, your car EXPLODES!