Author Topic: Suddenly Can't Connect to own Dedi  (Read 1344 times)

it just stays like this.

i've already port-forwarded to 28200 and the server was working for almost an entire month, but, as of today it just pooped. is there a reason why it says 28000? im confused on why I can't connect to my own server.

I've also noticed that I can't connect to some other people's dedi's that I was able to just fine a few days ago. Im not sure if that's just the same problem on their end or it's me, but it's incredibly frustrating.

Yeah Plastiware and I couldn't connect to each other's servers last night.  Maybe the matchmaker is forgeted up again or something?

You may have port forwarded 28200 correctly but your server is definitely not 28200. Make sure your server's port is 28200.

For the issue with certain servers not connecting make sure they also port forwarded, UPnP sometimes works on certain clients, not always. If they did port forward, no idea what the issue is. Could be an issue with the matchmaker, I've tried connecting to the matchmaker and it did time out. getMatchMakerIP() for anyone who wants to get the IP of the matchmaker.

You may have port forwarded 28200 correctly but your server is definitely not 28200. Make sure your server's port is 28200.

For the issue with certain servers not connecting make sure they also port forwarded, UPnP sometimes works on certain clients, not always. If they did port forward, no idea what the issue is. Could be an issue with the matchmaker, I've tried connecting to the matchmaker and it did time out. getMatchMakerIP() for anyone who wants to get the IP of the matchmaker.
I double checked both in-game prefs and prefs.cs. The port is set to 28200.

what happens if you try to direct connect?
or connect through lan?

what happens if you try to direct connect?
or connect through lan?
No dice on direct connect.

same or mine ant ant before he changed stuff

i am tired lol sorry, ant and i got the same issues ;\

Hay.Wire is having the same problem, tried to help him to no avail

I double checked both in-game prefs and prefs.cs. The port is set to 28200.
echo($Server::Port); will tell you what your server's port actually is.