-

sjw
57 (45.2%)
anti sjw
13 (10.3%)
both
56 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 126

Author Topic: who are worse, sjws or anti sjws  (Read 12230 times)

I've lived in both, I've seen both,
I've seen the centrists, the extreme left, the extreme right, the SJWs, the Anti-SJWs.

Although at Times I seem extreme, and very clearly Anti-SJW, it's because I am, but because the passion of it goes past the point of
common sense and sometimes makes leaps and bounds past logic and reason.

Though usually I'm in the right, or just butting heads, but in other cases I have taken it too far.

I see this and I try to back off, but by that point I'm already known as "the living embodiment of /Pol/" by those around me and on the forums.

But that has to do with the fact that at one time, about 5-6 years ago, I was an SJW and I lived in a very Anti-SJW area, I felt justified in my beliefs
because the only world I'd ever known was an isolated and controlled environment of a school and community I refused to interact with due to previous
interactions. This locked me into my Social Justice beliefs until I made it to High School, and I finally interacted with a larger community, and I came to see
that Demons you know and the Demons you made are Demons just the same. For a while I was centrist and didn't hold values much one way or the other,
and even now my values are certainly close to the center, but just offset enough to be Conservative Libertarian. These values eventually lead to me going down an
option of two paths, and one day I started seeing two worlds, two worlds that just couldn't both be true, and one showed evidence and facts and people who had made errors,
and the other showed fear and them grasping at sand with an iron fist behind a smokescreen of mixed facts and feelings. At this point I took a hard turn Right, Far Right.

And once again I became the very thing I had despised most, because I hadn't taken a key characteristic of myself and brought it under scrutiny. The main problem that SJWs have is sometimes the Same problem Anti-SJWs have, emotions reigning over logical jurisdiction within your own body and mind. Meaning that I had made my decision, not just because the facts lead me there, but because I resented the SJWs I'd once been a part of, that actually turned against me when I started to stray.

Eventually I abandoned extremes like PJW, Humble Water Filter Merchant, and MILO (Although I still watch him for comedic value, his statistics aren't always on point.)

Following a more indepth pattern like Chris Ray Gun, and Sargon of Akkad, who are actually self-proclaimed Classical Liberals, and taking conflicting views head on to challenge my own perspectives have helped somewhat, but I'll never be able to put aside these conflicting SJW Thoughts that have been instilled in me since early childhood, and the Anti-SJW thoughts I rammed into my head for the past 3 years like Asinine propaganda.

for you

magnitude of handicapation
can this be an actual measurement

master matthew is a prime example of why the latter is just as bad

did matt just do a soul search

can someone confirm that for me

anyone else in this thread smoke weed

anyone else in this thread smoke weed
poliwhirl tryna damage control

did matt just do a soul search

can someone confirm that for me

yes

Anti sjws are like 10 times worse

Also I love how Matthew proclaims to be a conservative yet listens to a bunch of lefties
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 10:20:43 PM by Red Spy »

Anti sjws are like 10 times worse

Also I love how Matthew proclaims to be a conservative yet listens to a bunch of lefties

Lol, okay, so If I just listen to one POV It'll become a CircleJerk and eventually result in a similar situation that we saw with the Regressive Left.

I'm trying to avoid a situation where 30 Years from now, I'm an out of touch idiot, who doesn't have the slightest inkling of what the people want
or what's going on.

Historically people who call themselves anti-sjws seem to be just as preachy and sensitive as the people they're against. One minute they're calling everyone cucks and talking about liberal indoctrination, the next minute they're stuffting their pants because the new Gorillaz album is "Too political" in the same breath.

At least the SJWs tend to keep to their own awful corners of the internet. Anti-SJWs have to be some of the most outspokenly volatile and all around unlikable crowd on the internet lately.

Anti-SJWs have to be some of the most outspokenly volatile and all around unlikable crowd on the internet lately.
forgets sake one of them is our PRESIDENT