-

sjw
57 (45.2%)
anti sjw
13 (10.3%)
both
56 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 126

Author Topic: who are worse, sjws or anti sjws  (Read 12263 times)

similar to phantos, all the people I've met who fit the anti-SJW bill (minus one handicapped one) are normal people who almost never bring up their political opinion unless it's relevant, even the one guy I know who writes for Breitbart

meanwhile nearly all the SJWs I've met have been extremely rude in political discussion and the more extreme ones like to bring race into a lot of places where it doesn't belong

I'm not going to apply my experience to the entire world, though
you might be applying a broader, more logical definition of "anti-sjw" which means "people who don't like sjws" when it really acts as a very similar kind of term as "sjw." in other words, it's actually an archetype rather than just a trait, and i think a vital part of both archetypes is being obnoxious about politics in some fashion

got an issue with my neutral views nerd

Get out of your high horse and suck him off to seal the deal.

anti sjws are the people who post pepes in 2017

neutrals are the real enemy...
fence sitters should sit on PIKES

centrists

this is a shorter version of what I originally said

my problem is that centrists like to say that they're neither SJWs or anti-SJWs more than they do offering up any solutions, which like it or not both SJWs and anti-SJWs have done

Also, is it just me, or have all the super political dudes on the forum have gotten WAY more preachy? Take Master Matthew as an extreme example, people seem to have something to preach about on every topic, despite having nothing truly insightful to say. Real talk here, I wish there was a way to tell them to shut the forget up without coming off too blunt.

my problem is that centrists like to say that they're neither SJWs or anti-SJWs more than they do offering up any solutions, which like it or not both SJWs and anti-SJWs have done

Because offering solutions is completely useless if neither side is willing to concede. Arguing with stupid people isn't really a great pastime.

Get out of your high horse and suck him off to seal the deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ_y037BONk

(to be fair though I'm more conservative leaning but I hate radicals.)

this is a shorter version of what I originally said

the forget kind of view is this
of course non-centrists do more stuff, or at least look like they do, it's a forgetload more controversial
the difference between the decisions centrists make and the decisions non-centrists make is that the former are reasonable and quiet while the latter are harmful to someone and loud

i legitimately find it hard to believe that you're unironically saying that, if you're not a forgetin radical then you're absolutely useless. the amount of far-right or left people in a power is the absolute reason nothing gets done

i think t.n's poorly portraying that he doesnt like people who's only comment is that they dont like either side

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ_y037BONk
(to be fair though I'm more conservative leaning but I hate radicals.)
*gargle*

i came in here having something simple to say but it got away from me

baggers so still cool though

i think t.n's poorly portraying that he doesnt like people who's only comment is that they dont like either side
well they're both extremist starfishs who tend to be malicious, anyone saying that is fairly handicapped

that still doesn't make hardly any sense to me, people who do nothing are preferable to those who only do harm