-

sjw
57 (45.2%)
anti sjw
13 (10.3%)
both
56 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 126

Author Topic: who are worse, sjws or anti sjws  (Read 12246 times)

It's definitely not everyone's cup of tea, I'm just offering my take on the show as a fan of it.
Yeah don't take it too much to heart, I've not really given the show much of a watch

Lol, okay, so If I just listen to one POV It'll become a CircleJerk and eventually result in a similar situation that we saw with the Regressive Left.

I'm trying to avoid a situation where 30 Years from now, I'm an out of touch idiot, who doesn't have the slightest inkling of what the people want
or what's going on.

I didn't see a single conservative name listed so I'm guessing you base your political positions on the opposite of what those people say

Anti-SJWs do more real harm to people. SJWs are idealistic, naive teenagers getting pointed and laughed at by white guys whose politics align with whatever South Park says.

(doesn't back this up despite the opposite being relatively true across discussion on this forum)

(doesn't back this up despite the opposite being relatively true across discussion on this forum)
not sure where this would be happening on the forums, but yeah, SJW communities often have a reputation for things like harassment and doxing, which do definitely cause harm, tho obvs anti-sjws do the same things so idk. i wouldn't personally say one does more or less harm than the other

one problem i'm noticing is that what people seem to think these forgetin silly words mean doesn't seem consistent at all, some people are simply understanding these as being synonymous with far-left/far-right, others are viewing it as tumbler sjw vs "haha i identify as triggerkin xd," what the h*ck are we even talking about? i'm finding it kinda difficult to follow the conversation here for this reason. i feel like, on a surface level, the question is pretty straightforward, but in actual discussion it seems to be a lil more complex

literally no one thinks this
Okay maybe not the forums, but I have been called that several times IRL.

Both can be incredibly cringy, but more SJW types actually have power at the moment the SJW types have done much more in recent years so I'd say they're worse for now.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 04:33:58 PM by Electrk. »

but more SJW types actually have power at the moment so I'd say they're worse for now.
huh? do you mean like...social influence?

huh? do you mean like...social influence?

social influence (including education) and political
obviously more social than political because the republicans are in power politically right now, but there are still a lot of those types in office, or at least people who are influenced by those types

I should've said something more like "the SJW types have done a lot more recently than anti-SJWs"
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 04:31:09 PM by Electrk. »

social influence (including education) and political
obviously more social than political because the republicans are in power politically right now, but there are still a lot of those types in office, or at least people who are influenced by those types

I should've said something more like "the SJW types have done a lot more recently than anti-SJWs"
ah alright, and to clarify, you're taking "sjw" as being effectively synonymous to "radical left wing" here, right?

ah alright, and to clarify, you're taking "sjw" as being effectively synonymous to "radical left wing" here, right?

correct

This forum has very little meaning in the scope of the entire internet.

(including education)
It turns out when you concentrate smart people into universities and cities, they tend to become leftists. Weird how that works out :iceCream:

literally no one thinks this
well, i dunno. i imagine the type of person to use pol as a very awkward, very angry, and easily manipulated (by memes) teenager who is an extreme righty. master matty is all of those things.