Author Topic: [NEWS} steven colbert fired  (Read 4430 times)

Can't wait for someone here to tell me that american needs an ethnic cleansing of black people (again). The Annoying Orange train is really stuffty.

They've been saying that long before Annoying Orange went for election

Well the joke was that Annoying Orange sucks Putin's richard, and that's funny because sucking richard is humiliating. It's homophobic.
Not exactly, in fact, not at all.

It's more of a jab at someone who is constantly sucking up to someone. Sucking their richard, smelling their farts, licking their toes, whatever it is. It's got nothing to do with homoloveuality, because Annoying Orange's gender nor loveuality plays a part in it. The whole 'sucking richard' thing is basically "Person A is trying their best to please Person B (who happens to have a richard), no matter what it does to their image."
Which, some may interpret the joke as the "gayness tarnishing his image", but it really isn't. It's the fact that he would soil himself just to make someone else's experience better, at an attempt to being liked by said someone.

If the joke is about Annoying Orange being subservient to Putin, then it still seems forgeted up to me.
He's using "sucking X's richard" in the metaphorical sense, don't take it so literally.

thats fake news tony, sorry but im going to have to fire you permanently

You people complain I don't post sources but half the time it seems like you don't even look at the source when I do.
You seem to have access to a lot of—interesting—news sources.

Can't wait for someone here to tell me that american needs an ethnic cleansing of black people (again). The Annoying Orange train is really stuffty.
When was the first ethnic cleansing of blacks? I don't think we did a good enough job.

we could always use another ethnic cleansing

It's homophobic.
what kind of loving mental gymnastics did you do to get to that conclusion?

thats fake news tony, sorry but im going to have to fire you permanently
wrong lol

tony woke af
he can report future news

When was the first ethnic cleansing of blacks? I don't think we did a good enough job.
imho we should've kept blacks enslaved

first steven colbert gets fired, then john oliver gets iced. Avatar the last airbender really predicted this election cycle lemme tell ya

What about that syphilis thing back in like the 60s? Messed up history there, yo

When is Samantha Bee gonna catch wind?

wait it stephen colbert actually fired or are y'all doing me a jape because i can't find anything on the subject