Author Topic: Insert Name Here Is Not A Disgusting Cringe Degenerate!  (Read 100171 times)

i legit never loving did this though

Okay now that's a little annoying dude, I had to make a specific rule in the channel that it was for NSFW stuff pertaining to tabletop solely just because I didn't want a research sharing channel. I fondly remembering it happening and you being the one posting it. Again, I'm not holding anything against you.

that quote's outta context dood he wasn't denying it was his profile

i never denied that it wasnt my profile, im denying posting those pictures on disord

Seriously, denial does nothing in this case. The discord server's gone and I wasn't going to trudge through to get evidence of something not even worth proving anyways, I'm just saying don't throw stones from glass houses dude.

Seriously, denial does nothing in this case.
it does when i legit didnt do what youre loving saying

I'm just saying don't throw stones from glass houses dude.
u said it like 3 times i get it lol

it does when i legit didnt do what youre loving saying

I dunno if you forgot that you did it or you're lying here but I distinctly remember you're the one who did it, and I checked in with a couple people who left because of it after posting that and they said it was indeed you.

if it did happen then i mustve forgot because i have zero memory of doing it at all

I don't mean to throw peanuts here but the first thing you did when you joined the gaming gazebo was post glaceon research or whatever.
the forget i never loving did that
bullstuff, i saw you do this in the gaming gazebo and the good one, stop trying to play it off

if it did happen then i mustve forgot because i have zero memory of doing it at all

The point wasn't to "stick it to you," it was in an NSFW channel so it's not like it was against any rules. I'm just sayin' it's weird that you pick trap link of all things to consider degeneracy, I thought you'd be a little more progressive than that or whatev

its true i saw it happen with my own 2 eye

the issue with trying to deal with teenagers is that they are teenagers. I am a teen to but what in trying to say here is uh Ike don't think inh will try and take responsibility for his actions

the issue with trying to deal with teenagers is that they are teenagers.

Damn kids, always doing kid things.

Alright I'm clearly getting nowhere here with you idiots, so I'm just gonna drop out of drama.
Have fun doing whatever it is that gets your rocks off or whatever.
If you need me I'll be in Off-Topic.
Is it safe to say outland is the biggest moron on this forum? Also, no way in hell should he be called a predator, he's way too much of a pusillanimous individual to scare or hurt anything of value

Ike don't think inh will try and take responsibility for his actions
I do if i have memory of actually doing it

if i did do it then yea i do agree its wrong but still i dont remember posting that stuff at all on there