Author Topic: Insert Name Here Is Not A Disgusting Cringe Degenerate!  (Read 100652 times)

hey guys whats goin-

oh

Outland is everything I don't want to be lol

as rude as that sounds:
Not at 3:00 AM
Get your facts straight son. I've moved passed my previous issues anyways. I have friends, I have a boyfriend, I have a therapist. The only reason I'm still here is because I like this game and it's community.
I get you don't like me, but don't try and act like you can control me.

Or do, doesn't mean I have to listen.
I have all of these things but to me it's like you're using them to brag or something, like cmon now

secondly how many dramas have their been related to nix and inh? it's kind of ridiculous.

What I love about Outland is that he started as a regular everyday forumer that spiraled into an edgy starfish that desperately tries to debate everyone he doesn't like. He's at that point where he questions literally everyone who talks about him, pulling the the 'who me?? what did i do?? can you explain it the way debate club showed me?? show me friend!!!' And constantly acts like a passive aggressive dipstuff and doubles down when people call him out

I know this phrase has been used to death already but he needs to act his loving age. He's """""21""""". 21 year olds don't get snarky and downright autistic when people throw banter at them, and they certainly don't go on a passive aggressive rant about how we're all loving handicaps and they're so above us. He's like that one kid at school that memorized debate tactics so he can use them against the guys who laugh at him for being a loving weirdo. And don't loving lie there's a kid like that at your school. He's the one with zero friends and is always talking to himself about how the school is trash and how he'd love to stuff in the principal's pillowcase if he got the chance

Was that just at my school? Probably. But you get my point. He's loving annoying and reminds me of the kids who'd correct you if you get one degree off on a math test that's worth .5% of your total grade

INH is 90% more tolerable but falls into the category of 'misinformed arguing'. Seriously dude you do it all the time. Someone says something you argue with, only to realize you've actually misread or didn't understand what they were talking about. It's basically a trope at this point. But if God himself came down and said I had to choose between Outland and INH, I'd pick the latter

And I know some people are going to come out and say 'that's rich coming from you red you're a condescending starfish'
The difference is that I know. Unlike Outland I can actually tell that people think I'm being a richardhead and need to stop. I don't double my starfish output to make up for people calling me out
I agree, but I feel the constant harassment is unwarranted. I mean I haven't seen patton do much recently so props to him I guess.

Nix and INH both have a trend of dragging every argument on and on and it's almost like their fueling it purposefully, like the stuff that OP pulled was p bad, but to me how it's been fueled could have been prevented.

noedit feel free to correct me if I'm wrong I guess

I do if i have memory of actually doing it

if i did do it then yea i do agree its wrong but still i dont remember posting that stuff at all on there
hahaha that's not how it works at all

it's either you loving did do it or you did not, there is no middle ground that you can skip around on. imagine if you were being prosecuted in real life for some odd reason. do you know how handicapped it would sound to blame your own memory.

it's either you loving did do it or you did not, there is no middle ground that you can skip around on.
except i have zero memory of doing it thus the "if i did it"

get off your superiority complex

except i have zero memory of doing it thus the "if i did it"

get off your superiority complex
I'd post some reaction image now, but I'm on mobile. Just imagine that me or someone else looking at you like you're dumb right now.

if you are 100% sure that you didn't spam gay research in a discord, then you should show that you are 100% sure you did not. the part that makes me not my head is how you can't remember if you spammed or not. you don't forget spamming research like if you forgot your keys.

personally I think this is what happened: you seemed to disagree with Ike awfully alot when he first brought up how you had research.

the forget i never loving did that

but as soon as others from the discord start supporting Ike's theory you come to this really confusing and vague conclusion that you 'may have did it'??? just an accusation but it seems like you said "I maybe did it" just as a quick and easy way to dismiss anyone else from asking. because if you "could've have done it" then no one can jump conclusions on you.

noedit: to explain my accusation more,

if inh admitted his spamming research straight to Ike, he would've lost his dignity and that would be on his record

if inh denied all of the spamming accusations, then he would lose in a landside of evidence. he was able to deny his actions against ike at first. but when others came in to support Ike, he knew that he would lose his case.

so he came with the answer of this "maybe I did it" grayzone as away to dismiss it.

I know for a fact I didn't spam though, I don't do that.

Im not dismissing it you starfish, I legit don't remember doing it for how long ago it happened. Get off my ass already

Doublepost, if I did remember doing it, then I'd admit it and agree its bad, but I don't remember doing that stuff at all. What are you trying to do, force me to confess out of interrogation?

Triple post sorry

I dont remember doing it =/= "maaaaaybe i did it hehe"

Ike do you have any logs of his on hand?