Insert Name Here Is Not A Disgusting Cringe Degenerate!

Author Topic: Insert Name Here Is Not A Disgusting Cringe Degenerate!  (Read 99299 times)

this information needs to be shared with the public i wouldn't have read it otherwise

also posting something that someone clearly wanted to keep private on a public forum is probably one of the biggest richard moves I can think of
Well, this is a self-defeating statement if I've ever seen one.

How am I being obsessive exactly?

6th grade debate club at it's finest

i think he meant "keep private and off of a public forum"

you think nix and inh are in some sort of pokemon illuminati

how
I think he's getting at the fact that the information was public to begin with.

YOU NINJA

not my FA profile, how tf was I gonna know satan was trying to stalk me and find stuff lol

i think you've misread that sentence, it would only be "self-defeating" if INH had posted the information himself.  unless you're saying "keep private on a public forum" is a self defeating statement, which it isn't... cus it ain't a statement.

not my FA profile, how tf was I gonna know satan was trying to stalk me and find stuff lol
I guess he just has a hate boner for you dude, I dunno.

op can you kindly forget off?

Like seriously you're digging up some pretty old stuff to smear an otherwise harmless individual.

Sad, petty little man.

I guess he just has a hate boner for you dude, I dunno.
weird cus ive literally done nothing to him and he hasnt pm'd or told me to cool it

i find it increasingly concerning that a 15 year old who jokes about school shootings too much has these extremely awkward types of relationships with other internet furry OCs

i find it increasingly concerning that a 15 year old who jokes about school shootings too much has these types of relationships with other internet furry OCs
the internet is a beautiful thing