I dug up some one of my old cringy emails I sent to badspot

Author Topic: I dug up some one of my old cringy emails I sent to badspot  (Read 790 times)

/title

So, yesterday I remembered that i sent a series of really cringy emails when I was 11/12.

One of the email conversations I must have deleted on my end because I can no longer find it but it had to do with me thinking there was some ghost on GSF paradise that kept opening a door when I wasn't looking.  I remember sending Badspot an email asking if it was a ghost and he replied saying it was probably some glitch or something.  Then I sent him another email and it said something along the lines of: "Are you sure there's no ghost? because it is still happening" (I don't exactly remember what I had said but it was along those lines).  He did reply saying something like "OMG THERE IS A GHOST AAAAAAAAAAAH" or something.  (Badspot, if you have the conversation feel free to post it just please block out my real name)

Another email conversation is me asking badspot what happened to my key because apparently my cousin gave it away to his friend and he was changing the name.  The conversation speaks for itself:

Also, no caleb is not my real name, it's my cousin's friend's name.

There is one more email but the cringe is too strong to even talk about it.

isnt caleb your real name though?????????????

do it, I need my daily dose of cringeness

please, for the vine

do it, I need my daily dose of cringeness

I honestly don't know what was going through my head when I wrote this but I think he blocked me after this lmao.

-snib-

I honestly don't know what was going through my head when I wrote this but I think he blocked me after this lmao.

so did he hire you

It's not that bad, I was expecting worse.