Author Topic: Doraemon and Dorami shirt decals  (Read 81317 times)

As for that one guy's request, i just looked up symphogear, and all i have to say is....

As for that one guy's request, i just looked up symphogear, and all i have to say is....

rude

ftfy

why didn't you do satan's request dude

hey can you ask doraemon if he can be my friend

Honestly Zach, I have respect for you. You won't let people push you and your ideals around, and you have fended off these people for days now, not backing down at any time. You are the kind of person who I look for in good people, and people who won't let others take what they believe in most and crush it, or make fun of it, at any cost to them. Zach I will forever have respect for what you are doing, fighting for what you like and what you find best in your interests.

Honestly Zach, I have respect for you. You won't let people push you and your ideals around, and you have fended off these people for days now, not backing down at any time. You are the kind of person who I look for in good people, and people who won't let others take what they believe in most and crush it, or make fun of it, at any cost to them. Zach I will forever have respect for what you are doing, fighting for what you like and what you find best in your interests.
Banned.

Im just saying, he has put up a good run, he is trying. I respect that but you can't tell me that he hasn't put effort into what he is doing.

Im just saying, he has put up a good run, he is trying. I respect that but you can't tell me that he hasn't put effort into what he is doing.
delete this you forget

I may be new, but i'm not a loving handicap, also i'm older than you by, like what? 7 years?

I may be new, but i'm not a loving handicap, also i'm older than you by, like what? 7 years?
didn't state your birth so its a possibility you're lying

oh and its the blockland forums, welcome

Thanks. Also I try my best to not give out info about my self or others. Also I just went to his profile, he is definitely a bad person.

Thanks. Also I try my best to not give out info about my self or others. Also I just went to his profile, he is definitely a bad person.
lol what im saying is blockland forums has mostly been like this, new users who tend to be aged 12 or younger get bamboozled here

oh and
he is definitely a bad person.
do you think i'm siding with you or something?