Author Topic: Doraemon and Dorami shirt decals  (Read 80270 times)

Trog shot down in flames by his political opponent Zach. Will he recover? Will Zach admit to his Islamic ties? Will the Blockland Forums ever recover? Find out tomorrow, live on CNN at 6PM!

#MadMediaUpdate

Trog shot down in flames by his political opponent Zach. Will he recover? Will Zach admit to his Islamic ties? Will the Blockland Forums ever recover? Find out tomorrow, live on CNN at 6PM!

#MadMediaUpdate
Well do I tune in to CNN or Mad Media?????

Dont trust imdb
id do metacritic but doraemon is so out of touch they didnt even review it

I also tried metacritic and it didn't show up lol, pokemon has a solid 8 on there though

The popularity in the US doesnt count, everywhere else Doraemon is insanely popular
including japan, where it originated

The popularity in the US doesnt count, everywhere else Doraemon is insanely popular
stop spreading lies

I went to Iran recently and I got to speak to Usama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden (the creator of the popular Iraqi anime, Doraemon) and he says he regrets ever making Doraemon because it was trash. He said that afterwards he moved onto Pokemon which was much better

the united states is the only country that counts so i mean if the US doesnt like doraemon then its not good

if the US doesnt like doraemon then its not good
its a known fact

Oh my god just stop
its not a loving lie
you can be lying about this
get real, nerd