Author Topic: Doraemon and Dorami shirt decals  (Read 81541 times)

Cmon zach i thought you were the ultimate doraemon fan it should be common sense to you that its from iraq

https://youtu.be/gs4VkMymkxI

Hello Zach, I am a fourteen year old girl from Japan. I can confirm that Doraemon anime was co-produced in Japan, but it was writted, directed, and key-framed in Iraq.

reminds me of a story i looked into

Hello Zach, I am a fourteen year old girl from Japan. I can confirm that Doraemon anime was co-produced in Japan, but it was writted, directed, and key-framed in Iraq.

No you aint

If you were from japan, you would have some sense. Doraemon is a part of japanese culture, and it doesnt matter if im a weeb, what difference does that make? Doraemon was made in Japan, bitches

If you were from Iraq, you would have some sense. Doraemon is a part of Iranian culture, and it matters if you r a weeb, what difference does that make? Doraemon was made in Iraq, bitch

doraemon was made in antarctica

If you were from japan, you would have some sense. Doraemon is a part of japanese culture, and it doesnt matter if im a weeb, what difference does that make? Doraemon was made in Japan, bitches
Baseball is part of Japanese culture even though it originated in The United States of America! It doesn't matter where something originates! The thing that matters is the impact!

doremon was made in hell

Baseball is part of Japanese culture even though it originated in The United States of America! It doesn't matter where something originates! The thing that matters is the impact!

Seriously just stop, all i wanted to do was make decals based on two characters from my backwater anime, and before you say that i have poor taste in japanese animation, i would like to tell you thats not the truth i like 2 other animes, as well

Sonic X (because it has characters im familiar with, im also a sonic fan)
Popee The Performer (because of the classic cartoon humor it has)

IM LOCKING THE THREAD, THIS TIME ITS PERMANENT! GOODBYE YOU loving starfishS! HOW ABOUT YOU
loving ADMIT THAT DORAEMON IS FROM loving JAPAN AND SHUT THE loving forget OF THE forget UP!!!
So uh

Are you locking it yet or are you going to keep going nuclear

you are already dead

you are already dead

Also what the actual forget is your profile picture, it looks like a blockhead who kills people in real life at night