Doraemon and Dorami shirt decals

Author Topic: Doraemon and Dorami shirt decals  (Read 79991 times)

« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 08:01:50 PM by Duck Quackington »

probably one of zachs butt buddies [color=transparent ]i know the truth[/color]
well what's the truth

Ill kill you too if you dont stop, i have one from 1998 right next to me as im posting this
Alright where you wanna meet up so you can kill me? Also, Furbies are soulless machines designed to phase out traditional household pets like cats and dogs. They also condition children into accepting robotic monstrosities in their life and will lead to the machine uprising.

lol i found nix on the forum and he's still as painfully unfunny as ever

this doraemon dude seems really cool

this doraemon dude seems really cool
doraemon is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills iranians and doesnt afraid of anything

i still cant believe this thread has existed. i guess the universe had a brain fart and decided to produce some sort of anomalous entity known as doraemon and dorami shirt decals

i still cant believe this thread has existed. i guess the universe had a brain fart and decided to produce some sort of anomalous entity known as doraemon and dorami shirt decals
this thread is an scp
class keter
it is to be contained on Blockland Forums and guarentees that everyone who posts in it will die in atleast 100 years

Rip me

you know this kid broke the rules like 2 times how the forget has he not been banned

you know this kid broke the rules like 2 times how the forget has he not been banned
maybe badspot is enjoying this thread

maybe badspot is enjoying this thread
thats what i was thinking

he's broken a ton of rules lmao
i think badspot is just too busy laughing his ass off

maybe people aren't reporting him?