Author Topic: Crown and Jailbreak's Community  (Read 6847 times)

Let me just get on the server. I'll apply for mod. Oh! I got accepted!
Some time later...

Shoot, I got demoted. Looks like Jailbreak is not my cup of tea.
More time later...

I'm back everyone! In fact, I'm gonna apply for mod again! Now, I'm going to beg for mod in an indirect way, and tell everyone that mods would be better if I were a mod. Oh! I'm also going to BEG FOR MOD, SOMETHING YOU ARE TOLD NOT TO DO. What's this? Crown doesn't want me to be mod? And I'm not doing good? forget it. I'll just leave Jailbreak, call everyone a cunt, and ALSO I'll drama this server. That'll show them!
Lesson? Think before you post.
woa historcal accuracy
wooooaaaaaaaahhh

woa historcal accuracy
wooooaaaaaaaahhh

It pretty much sums up your short run in the community

It pretty much sums up your short run in the community
I was done with Jailbreak before I realized my application was denied. I said that sarcastically.

I was done with Jailbreak before I realized my application was denied. I said that sarcastically.
I was just joking guys come on

"Denying everything I said prank [gone loveual]"