Author Topic: Destiny 2 Gameplay Reveal Stream - CyTube Is Live  (Read 1145 times)

CLICK HERE FOR CYTUBE

OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN: 9AM PACIFIC

OFFICIAL STREAM: 10AM PACIFIC

We're about to start watching all the Destiny trailers right up to the Bungie stream. Come one, come all!

Destiny Gameplay Reveal is 5 minutes away. Time join.

Destiny 2 PC on Blizzard launcher. Strange but I have no qualms about it

if you're a wow player, you can pay for the game using the wow token items you buy ingame. costing you no money; think of how you can sell virtual items from cs:go and tf2 for steam wallet money.
incase you didn't know, these tokens can be brought off the auction house and converted to account balance, which can then be spent on blizzard games in the app. (they can also be spent on wow time if thats what u really want i guess)
with the huge demand for them, prices have skyrocketed in EU
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 07:57:31 AM by Refticus »

Now I wish I farmed them when they were easy as hell to get, free destiny 2 would have been nice.

if you're a wow player, you can pay for the game using the wow token items you buy ingame. costing you no money; think of how you can sell virtual items from cs:go and tf2 for steam wallet money.
incase you didn't know, these tokens can be brought off the auction house and converted to account balance, which can then be spent on blizzard games in the app. (they can also be spent on wow time if thats what u really want i guess)
with the huge demand for them, prices have skyrocketed in EU

thank forget, i had 6 stashed on my wow account from pre-legion launch.
me and a couple friends farmed the pocket fel toys for two days straight and made bank.