Author Topic: 18th birnthday  (Read 706 times)

I 18 now, (((technically tomorrow but I cant be forgeted to make a thread on mobile while I have school))))))))

18 is like an important number so I'm gonna talk about some real stuff while listening to metal because forget   ?

this community means a lot to me, yeah sometimes I get forgeted right off by certain members but i've made great friends, always have someone to talk to so thanks for making this place a unique online experience, its our corner of the internet and I'm glad to be here. I don't think I could ever express how much my friends help me, im not really social irl and it gets pretty boring during the weekends when they're away, singleplayer games only sustain me for so long which is weird because im pretty sure im mostly introverted. either way every time I get to group up with someone is a blast, very rarely has a game turned sour and when it has we've forgiven eachother and moved on.

tis my last year of highschool, im very excited to be completing it and im sure ive mentioned dozens of times im into art. i'll probably take a gap year before college so I can improve to a point where I feel comfortable presenting stuff I make to even my friends. if you're a highschool student and feeling down you can push through, this is just a fraction of the lives ahead of us, and after all the only life we have, enjoy it. get into a hobby and create or improve your skillset, find new people if you need to, exercise or don't, just don't do anything irreversible.

I can legally drink now but im not going to until I move out, dad doesn't drink so I respect his choice to not bring alcohol in the house he works to pay for, regardless if its inside me or not and im not really one to go out to bars anyway so rip

birthday LOOT:

100$ eb games card which I got this stuff with

pachimari, sylveon plush (no im not going to forget them) and a 20$ steam card

I also bought a blunt butterfly knife and plush of a sea bunny which im waiting to be shipped (yes I got 3 loving plush toys for my loving 18th fight me)

thanks have a nice year guys, talk about progressing in life I guess??

sounds like your 12th birthday hhrhrrrhy

aw i envy u having a pachimari

have gr18 birthday steve

why on earth is that overwatch plush $48

so when are ya gonna have a couple of stubbies?

why on earth is that overwatch plush $48
why is it just a fcking onion