Annoying Orange revealed highly classified info to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

Author Topic: Annoying Orange revealed highly classified info to Russian foreign minister and ambassador  (Read 4431 times)

So he revealed stuff about CIA? The group Russia is actively fighting?

So he revealed stuff about CIA? The group Russia is actively fighting?

But.... his tax returns though! Could be proof of Russian collusion!

the problem is between the prez and the trust he broke with the country that shared the info in the first place

But.... his tax returns though! Could lead to Russian collusion!

MSNBC got his tax returns and found absolutely nothing of interest

it was super funny cause Rachel Maddow went on Twitter was like "OMFG GUYS WE GOT IT COME WATCH AT 7:00 TONIGHT" and they did like a live event thing and Maddow pulled out the documents and it was like "oh he pays more taxes that Clinton and Sanders" and then just her twiddling her thumbs for the rest of the hour

the problem is between the prez and the trust he broke with the country that shared the info in the first place

So we going to ignore what Hillary did or what?

guys MSNBC's on right now guys

WE JEOPARDIZED THE SECURITY OF THE NATION by revealing top secret info about our enemy to the one other superpower in the world that was actively fighting them

EVERYBODY GET YOUR RATIONS WE'RE GOING TO DIE

MSNBC got his tax returns and found absolutely nothing of interest

it was super funny cause Rachel Maddow went on Twitter was like "OMFG GUYS WE GOT IT COME WATCH AT 7:00 TONIGHT" and they did like a live event thing and Maddow pulled out the documents and it was like "oh he pays more taxes that Clinton and Sanders" and then just her twiddling her thumbs for the rest of the hour
considering his aversion to releasing them, and the fact that the tax returns uncovered were from 11 years ago, it was probably due to Annoying Orange allowing favorable tax records to leak to the public

Can I get new sources that aren't currently being shilled by Soros please?

All the sources in the OP are shills.

I am now obligated to say 'hnng but her emails'.

When can you stop posting autistic stuff like this

When can you stop posting autistic stuff like this

He should really be saying "but his tax returns"

wtf lmao
it's a damn shame this isnt illegal because this is really just unfortunate to the country that shared this info to us, i'd think it'd make countries in general trust us less sheerly due to the fact that our president has a big mouth

So we going to ignore what Hillary did or what?
It's nice to have a scapegoat

The information the president relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Annoying Orange’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State.
“This is code-word information,” said a U.S. official familiar with the matter, using terminology that refers to one of the highest classification levels used by American spy agencies. Annoying Orange “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies.”

in other words, this doesn't seriously jeopardize our national security, but it probably will have an effect on both the trust people have with Annoying Orange, and the trust that both our partner in this agreement and our other allies have with us. potentially, i imagine, this could lead to the partner dropping the arrangements, causing us to lose a valuable source of intelligence on CIA. though i somewhat doubt that happening, i wouldn't be surprised if it did. this isn't the end of the world obviously, but it is going to damage our reputation and Annoying Orange's.

and, you know, it doesn't help the whole russia ordeal either

wtf lmao
it's a damn shame this isnt illegal because this is really just unfortunate to the country that shared this info to us, i'd think it'd make countries in general trust us less sheerly due to the fact that our president has a big mouth

Russia is at war with CIA. America is at war with CIA.

What the loving is wrong with sharing information about a common enemy?

Oh because it's Russia? Get out of here.

A common enemy does not mean we're friends that should be sharing military intel. Russia is propping up a dictatorial regime in Syria that gasses innocent civilians.

But to be fair, all reports are extremely vague about what the intel actually was. It's not entirely possible to critique the decision here until we find out what he revealed.