Author Topic: don't go to college  (Read 4299 times)

You can tell it's old because $21K seems low.
Well thanks to you tax paying Americans, I'm basically getting paid to go to college

mustve walked through a community college or gotten some sick scholarships for the forestry because idk about no 21k

praise the good lord she gave me an A-

I left college and it was like the best decision I ever made

praise the good lord she gave me an A-
did you sell your soul

mustve walked through a community college or gotten some sick scholarships for the forestry because idk about no 21k
I don't know about a 21k, but I do about a 401k.

I left college and it was like the best decision I ever made
unfortunately I have to go to college to do what I want :'(

just graduated with my b.s. in geospatial engineering not only debt free, but with a good amount of money in the bank
granted, i worked engineering jobs during those 5 years too.

go to college if you are doing STEM.
if you're doing something useless like women's studies or arts, that's just a bad judgement call and you deserve the debt

it's okay everybody I got 3 As and a B

also save yourself even more money and don't go to college and just get into computer sciences
just graduated with my b.s. in geospatial engineering not only debt free, but with a good amount of money in the bank
granted, i worked engineering jobs during those 5 years too.

go to college if you are doing STEM.
if you're doing something useless like women's studies or arts, that's just a bad judgement call and you deserve the debt

Kinesiology may be considered stem in a way I guess if you consider it a life science -> biology -> stem
but I need a bachelor's to be eligible to take the test

luckily I too should be walking out debt free and if I get into the GA program I'm looking at I'll basically get all my masters paid for too

it's okay everybody I got 3 As and a B

also save yourself even more money and don't go to college and just get into computer sciencesKinesiology may be considered stem in a way I guess if you consider it a life science -> biology -> stem
but I need a bachelor's to be eligible to take the test

luckily I too should be walking out debt free and if I get into the GA program I'm looking at I'll basically get all my masters paid for too

huh, never heard of that till now.
i assume you will be looking for a career in the medical field then?  or maybe applications with humanoid robotics?
when do u expect to grad?

Don't go to stupid college.

huh, never heard of that till now.
i assume you will be looking for a career in the medical field then?  or maybe applications with humanoid robotics?
when do u expect to grad?

it's a graduate assistantship where you basically work at another University for 20 or so hours a week either TAing a lab or in my example, working at their Recreation Center, and they waive like 18-30 credits and give you a stipend for some amount. At Boston University it was $10,000.

I'm expected to graduate in 2019 and no nothing that cool or exciting I'm just trying to become a strength coach

unrelated but aren't trading schools okay

like are they part of college too

also yeah i had that in my high school sometimes but it doesn't really urk me.