Author Topic: Steee & xalvakanian | Blatant trolling. Threatening: private investigating, ddosing, swatting.  (Read 35809 times)

Not my fault I overestimated the average intelligence of the Blockland community.
lol youre acting like youre better than everyone else but your acting in those pictures says otherwise

Not my fault I overestimated the average intelligence of the Blockland community.
"Not my fault I did it."
ok lol

lol youre acting like youre better than everyone else but your acting in those pictures says otherwise
That entire thing was meant to trigger those too stupid to tell that it was bait/a joke/not serious.

"Not my fault I did it."
ok lol
It's true though. I'm sorry for thinking you were smart enough to tell if something was serious or if it wasn't. Although I suppose I can't blame you as much due to the selective screenshots that make me look like I'm serious.

That entire thing was meant to trigger those too stupid to tell that it was bait/a joke/not serious.
Yes, and people got mad at you for that.
What are you thinking here? That everybody fell for it?

Yes, and people got mad at you for that.
What are you thinking here? That everybody fell for it?
Well it sure seems like everybody did.

Well it sure seems like everybody did.
Maybe you are the fool...

It's true though. I'm sorry for thinking you were smart enough to tell if something was serious or if it wasn't. Although I suppose I can't blame you as much due to the selective screenshots that make me look like I'm serious.
man you're really abusing this selective screenshots argument when it was pretty obvious to see that the glass chat was all connected

How so?
Your badly made excuses won't work here, go troll a minecraft forum or something.

man you're really abusing this selective screenshots argument when it was pretty obvious to see that the glass chat was all connected
... You're actually loving braindead, I don't know what else to say. When it's so obvious that it wasn't the full chat and that it wasn't connected.

Your badly made excuses won't work here, go troll a minecraft forum or something.
My badly made excuses? What excuses? I'm just trying to set the record straight and you're over here trying to bait me into making a stupid and rash reply that will result in your advantage, and I'm telling you now, it won't work.

... You're actually loving braindead, I don't know what else to say. When it's so obvious that it wasn't the full chat and that it wasn't connected.
if you take some time reading the screenshots you will see that the bottom and top of each different screenshot are the same as one before/after but you know that's true and try to defend it with no actual proof against about a dozen people who know that it is connected