Author Topic: How come the child support system is so broken?  (Read 9063 times)

telling poor people not to have kids is oddly like telling poor people not to be poor

Except one's 100% easier to control

Except one's 100% easier to control
Assuming they have the same level of loveual education sure. If they don't, no it's not 100% easier to control.

Being poor = more likely to engage in riskier behavior

telling poor people not to have kids is oddly like telling poor people not to be poor
Well actually, they should stop being so poor.

*Pretentiousness Intensifies*

Suspending drivers licenses or professional licenses doesn't exactly help people be able to work and get money easier.

Neither does jailing them for not paying, then increasing the debt because they haven't paid. But they can't loving pay because they are in jail.

womyn used to actually have problems and since we still kept our past ideologies womyn will be favored even though the man has a higher chance today of being correct conpares to 40 years ago

Robin Williams killed himself over Alimony but child support is actually way worse. lol

Robin Williams killed himself over Alimony but child support is actually way worse. lol
That's glossing over his long history of depression and more recently having to deal with parkinson’s

Child support is good, but should be handled differently.

That's glossing over his long history of depression and more recently having to deal with parkinson’s

I mean losing money and forced to sell my one of my luxury homes and take acting jobs I don't like to support deadbeat ex wives would make me depressed too.

I mean losing money and forced to sell my one of my luxury homes and take acting jobs I don't like to support deadbeat ex wives would make me depressed too.
He didn't kill himself over alimony lol. His money issues would have definitely contributed, but there were obviously pre-existing issues there.

He didn't kill himself over alimony lol. His money issues would have definitely contributed, but there were obviously pre-existing issues there.

He could have pre-existing conditions and still not want to go through with killing himself.

Then alimony troubles hits and it puts him farther down the hole.

So you can say pre-existing bullstuff conditions all you want. You keep tacking on more issues and eventually he'll just end up killing himself.

So you can say pre-existing bullstuff conditions all you want. You keep tacking on more issues and eventually he'll just end up killing himself.
You're actually agreeing with me at this point
His money issues would have definitely contributed

So you agree alimony probably killed him.

So you agree alimony probably killed him.
Not according to his wife
Although not alone, his case was extreme. Not until the coroner's report, 3 months after his death, would I learn that it was diffuse LBD that took him. All 4 of the doctors I met with afterwards and who had reviewed his records indicated his was one of the worst pathologies they had seen. He had about 40% loss of dopamine neurons and almost no neurons were free of Lewy bodies throughout the entire brain and brainstem.