give timestamp good (space?) documentaries to watch

Author Topic: give timestamp good (space?) documentaries to watch  (Read 2248 times)

just a note, i've never watched a documentary in my life. never. and this summer is my time.

school is out the next week and i have plenty of time to meme and do stuff in the summer but i'd like to have my spare time in watching a cool documentary. so suggest me one. give me any documentary. it can be your personal favorite documentary.

is there even like a specific thing or genre for documentaries? i have no idea.

but suggest me cool documentaries.

i love space too so you can give me any of that good astronomy documentaries
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 09:37:37 PM by Timestamp »

I'd suggest Secrets of the Castle. It's a fascinating documentary on Castle Guedelon in France, a castle being constructed using period techniques and materials, and also tells you about how people of the 13th century lived. Experimental archaeology is cool.

I'd suggest Secrets of the Castle. It's a fascinating documentary on Castle Guedelon in France, a castle being constructed using period techniques and materials, and also tells you about how people of the 13th century lived. Experimental archaeology is cool.

Spoiler alert: they're all dead now

columbine zero hour

The building an empire documentary series is good and covers multiple empires throughout history. They are also all up on youtube if I recall correctly

happy people a year in the taiga

cocaine cowboys is pretty good

If you don't mind something emotional, or if you haven't heard anything about the criminal case, I'd highly recommend Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father

The documentary honestly plays out like a thriller/horror film. It's masterfully edited, and it'll forget you up hard

it's on netflix

if this does sound interesting, don't look up anything about it and watch it blind.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 12:48:13 AM by skill4life »

I've heard Tickled is p good, but I've never seen it myself.

Most recent thing I have seen is Snow on Tha Bluff, which is a strange cross between a found-footage film and a documentary. Supposed to be fairly accurate

I'm also looking for documentaries on non-western history; not to hijack the thread

Zero hour has really good documentaries. Perferrably the episode about American Airlines Flight 11 crashing into the world trade center and the episode about the columbine high school massacre. It's really well acted