Author Topic: Unpopular Opinions v5  (Read 28503 times)

I like Minecraft.
this is possibly the least unpopular opinion here. minecraft is one of the most popular games in the world.

this is possibly the least unpopular opinion here. minecraft is one of the most popular games in the world.
I thought it was an unpopular opinion here.

becuz were blocklan xDDD!!!

we only have a 6.7k page thread dedicated to talking about the game and threads popping up for people hosting servers for it but yeah

i dont like overwatch
dont like the characters, dont like the game, dont like the artstyle

i dont like overwatch
the only character in it that is of any quality whatsoever is the robot with the bird

that's bastion you fCUKHG

i dont like overwatch

Username checks out

Username checks out
tf2 went to stuff a while ago, its all about the rainbow six baby

If a child enthusiast is caught and found guilty before trial of their peers, they should be castrated or killed.

we should bring back the guillotine. aside from the mess, it's very humane; the person perishes near instantly, and chances of failure are even lower than lethal injection or electrocution.

idk about instantly, i think either a headshot or straight up explosives to the head would be quicker

Both are just about as messy (if not more so) and the explosives cost more. After a person's head is severed, so is much of the nervous system. The trauma would be immense, and the person would perish within 15 seconds or so, at the most. Botched executions for drugs or electricity can cause suffering lasting as long as hours.